Searched

Michael returned home last night, due to the fact he has to be stripped searched. He was finally getting better and no longer stressed with the situation but now this is happening. Everyone arrived a while ago and Michael is still in the bedroom.

"He's refusing to leave, it's been nearly an hour" Frank sighs walking downstairs

"Let me go" I half smile and go upstairs

I go into the room and take a seat next to Michael "I'm not going" he firmly states

"Babe you have to, I know this is hard but you can get arrested if you refuse"

"Why is this happening? I haven't done anything"

"I know, look at it this way, you faster you leave this room the faster it can be over with"

He sighs and stands up walking out the room with me following.

Parlour
"Why are you here? Get out" Michael yells at one of the detectives

"Michael, calm down" I quietly warn keeping a tight hold on his arm

He sighs and looks at the ground as that one deceive leaves the room, I'm assuming they had a bad conversation at the start of all of this.

"Please don't make me do this" Michael whimpers as he stands on the podium "this is terrible, don't make me"

"Sir, we have no choice" one of the detectives reply

As time goes on I realise I can't do it, it's hurting to see him like this.

"I need fresh air" I mumble to Frank and leave

I get out the room as fast as possible. I reach the bedroom and I go to the bathroom and throw up the little breakfast I had. I walk over to the balcony and have some fresh air clearing my mind.

"Why did you leave?"

I turn around seeing Michael sat on the bed now fully dressed.

"I couldn't do it"

"And you think I could? You wasn't the one fully exposed having photographs taken"

"It hurt seeing your pain, I couldn't stand seeing you and being so helpless. It's my job as your wife to help you yet I was stood there not able to do anything to stop it" I speak as I walk over and sit by him

"It may of not looked like it but you being there was so much help. I'm sorry you have to go through this"

"You got nothing to be sorry for"

"But you don't deserve this trouble, your job is on hold cause of it. Ben and Beth are stuck holding the fort whilst you're not around"

"They understand Michael, I've cut their hours down as work isn't important. You are Michael, I would never put work before you. We're going to get through this I promise you."

"I want it to be over with"

"I know you do, we all do. The fans believe you, they love and support you. The truth will come out. That awful family will never be able to survive after this, the guilt will eat them alive. Karma will one day get them. Once this is over with you will continue being happy and making music, they will continue forever being known as liars, they won't ever be truly happy."

"You're right. Thank you. I love you so much"

"I love you more though" I smile

"No I do because I love you to the moon and back"

"But I love you to the galaxy and back"

He lets out a chuckle and kiss me, myself returning the kiss.