End of Tour

Michael did a show in LA a few days ago but he's going back to Japan tomorrow for the final dates there then he's home and doing the remaining tour dates all in LA next year. I zip his suitcase shut then I leave it downstairs by the door ready for tomorrow, luckily the whole situation with Tatiana got sorted out, she told the media that she did it and Michael didn't kiss back so that's now old news thank god.

I look around the house and eventually see Michael sat outside reading so I quietly go outside and creep up behind him.

"Guess who" I smile whilst covering his eyes

"My gorgeous wife of course" he giggles tilting his head back as I move my hands from his eyes

I smile and lean down to kiss him "what are you doing today?" He asks patting the space next to him

"I got work this afternoon but that's it, you?"

"I plan to complete this book" he proudly states

"How far into it are you?"

"Chapter 13 out of 42"

"Well good luck with that"

"Thanks"

Next day
"Michael come on you need to leave" I call from the door

"One minute"

"You said that 7 minutes ago"

"I'm nearly finished"

I roll my eyes and hand his suitcase to bill.

"Michael Joseph Jackson!"

"Geez woman calm down, I'm right here" he laughs walking out of the living room

"You're so stubborn"

"It isn't like the plane will leave without me"

"Shut up and go"

"I'm offended Mrs Jackson"

"I'll miss you" I smile

"Hmm, nice save" he laughs and pulls me into his arms "I'll miss you too"

I give him a kiss then push him out the door "have fun"

"I will" he waves as he walks to the car "love you"

"Love you more"

"Love you most"

"To infinity and beyond"

"Hey you-"

Bill Interrupts him by closing the car door on him causing me to burst out laughing and wave as the car drives off. I go back inside the house to the living room smirking as I seen the book that's caused him to be late sat on the coffee table.  I'm going to love this time with the house to myself, then again I say that every time and in around one and a half weeks I'll be missing him like crazy.

January 27th 1989 -
"You did it" I smile hugging Michael as soon as he enters the house

"I did it" he says hugging me back

"No more leaving me to tour the world for a long long time" I chuckle and kiss his cheek

"Don't worry babe, I won't be touring again any time soon."

"Good"

Words cannot explain how proud I am of Michael, he's done so well in his career. Going solo in my opinion is the best thing he's ever done. I love the boys and have nothing against them but if Michael was still with them he wouldn't be where he is now, he wouldn't of done Thriller which is still the best selling album at the moment and he wouldn't of not completed a world tour.

This is still just the beginning for Michael and it's going to be something great, I just know it.