Thanks Michael

I come out of the bathroom seeing Michael is still asleep so I go to the closet to get changed. He returned from tour last night meaning he won't be awake for a while. Prince is due to wake up in about an hour and a half so i throw on anything not caring how I look and I leave going to the store.

I've been having certain symptoms lately, symptoms I didn't want to experience again for a while.

When I get home I go to the nearest bathroom and take the pregnancy test out of the bag. After waiting the required amount of time I look down seeing the results.

Thanks Michael.

I throw it all away except the pregnancy stick as that will now need to go in a second baby box. When I have put that in my dresser I go to Prince's room hearing Michael getting him out of his crib.

"Morning you two" I smile

"Morning, I got you something" Michael replies

"I know"

"What? How did you find out?"

"What are you on about? Of course I was going to find out"

"But I hid your present really well so you wouldn't find it"

"Oh, so you got me two presents then?"

"No, only the one. What are you on about?" He asks whilst he starts to change Prince's diaper

"The second baby"

"I didn't, woah. Wait what? You're pregnant?"

"Yes, you put me through 9 months of wearing different clothes and eating the most ridiculous food combinations and now you're making me go through it again"

"You're pregnant" he smiles coming over to hug me, I meet him half way and hug him "I'm so happy" he says before kissing me

"As much as it's faster than we planned I'm happy too"

"I said things will get better, we've been through so much the past years but things are getting better for us now"

I go to reply but Prince makes his presence known so Michael goes back to finish his job.

I leave them to it and go downstairs to make some pancakes which by the time I've finished the boys are finally dressed and downstairs.

Michael insisted that we see a doctor about the baby, no matter how many times I said it's fine and still too early I got nowhere. Hence why the first half of the day was spent at the doctors.

Our baby is healthy, which I already knew.

Michael went overboard whilst he was on tour, Prince was most definitely spoilt for choice of which new toy to play with.

It feels good to have Michael home, also the fact we both don't have work for a few days so we can properly spend time as a family.