Welcome to the world

So the little one still isn't here, 5 days overdue so they're inducing me in 3 days time. Wish they would induce him now but nope I gotta wait. I was a right Princess, I arrived on my due date. Joey was trouble from the start, a week early and Lucy was 2 days late.

"3 more days" Michael smiles sitting down

"Little monster he is" I giggle

"Aww don't say that, he's nice and comfortable" he rubs my stomach and leans closer "aren't you buddy?"

"But I'm not comfortable, it's worse now than it was before"

"Just let him be comfortable with his last days of being there"

"I suppose" I smile and rest my head on his shoulder

"Is Lucy still coming over tomorrow?"

"Yeah after she's dropped Bailey off at school"

"Bailey?"

"Her neighbor's son"

"Ok, I'll be leaving at 9am for filming"

"Ok" I smile

"I can't wait for him to arrive, so excited about finally meeting him"

"Me too" I smile and gives him a kiss

"You ok?"

"I feel a little bad"

"Why? About what?"

"We never got to meet our angel and everyone thinks this is our first except a few people"

"I know, I miss our angel too. He or she will be safe with our grandfathers and David"

"Your mother really is strong, losing a child and still be able to bring up the twin knowing half of him isn't there"

"She is strong, which is why I look up to her a lot cause she can get through anything and still be there for you"

I smile and we watch some tv before bed, I swear if I could I would sleep on the couch but Michael won't let me. He says he would but it can't fit both of us and he don't wanna be lonely. If only boys was the ones who did the carrying the baby.

Next Day

"So what song is he filming for?" Lucy smiles

I stay quiet as I finish eating a part of my apple and smile "ah, that's for me to know and you to find out"

"Ugh, can't I have a pre news?"

"Nope"

"Not fair"

"It is, you have to wait just like rest of his fans. I don't even know if they know he's filming a short film so you already got some pre news there"

"Please Scarlett, I wanna plan what I think the plot will be and see if I'm right"

"It's a song off his new album" I laugh

"Oh very funny"

"Yeah it is" I laugh then I suddenly stop "crap"

"What?"

"My waters has just broke"

"He's early omg"

"No, he's late. Well yeah early for his inducement, why are we talking? Call Michael!"

"What about you?"

"Just call him" I say and quickly walk well wadle I guess off "Steph, my waters have broke please get one of the drivers and someone to clean the kitchen up please"