Bermuda

I wake up to the sunlit bedroom and the temperature immediately hitting me like a heatwave. I have a quick ice cold shower and change into one of my sun dresses and tie my hair up.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I step onto the balcony

"It was his idea" Mike immediately speaks up

"We're throwing water balloons to the fans, to cool them down" Mac smiles

Mac finishes filling one up then Michael signs it "this one is autographed" Mac shouts down to the fans

I walk over and hug Michael from behind but keep my head poked around so I can still see. They go crazy and start a fight to catch the signed balloon, they're mad.

I leave them to it and go off to spend some time on the beach. I find a quiet spot and lay down on the towel closing my eyes. This is much needed, all the stress to be gone and just allow myself to be relaxed.

Time skip
"What did the manager say?"

"Nothing, he just allowed him to set fire to the fun snaps" Michael laughs

"He probably only allowed it cause he's famous and you're even more famous"

"Probably, so how was your day?"

"It was great, I haven't felt this relaxed in a long long time."

"Good, you deserved it" he smiles and kisses my cheek "get ready as we're leaving at half 6 to go and have food"

I nod ok and go to get changed into my floral skater dress and sandals, I let my hair down leaving it natural then I touch up my makeup. Once I'm all ready I have 10 minutes to spare so I decide to plan tomorrow's outfit ready so I don't have to waste any time in the morning deciding on what to wear.

Restaurant
I take my seat and look through the menu as Michael and Mac talk about today's adventures.

"Hi welcome come  Valentino's Italian, what can I get for you?" A blonde waitress smiles as she stands there giving Michael 'the look'

"I'll have the Hawaiian pizza with coke please" Mac speaks as he hands her the menu

"Hun what do you want?" Michael smiles as he scoots closer to me and looks at the menu

"I'll have the grilled chicken with BBQ sauce and a glass of White Wine" I smile

"And what can I get your handsome self?" She winks at Michael

"Umm, I'll get the Peppercorn steak with a glass of red wine"

"Ok, I'll be right back with the drinks"

"Hey waitress" Mac calls

She stops and walks back to the table

"You do know Michael is married right? It's rude to flirt with married men especially in front of their wives"

She blushes with embarrassment and quickly walks off, well he saved me of doing the job of telling her to back away. A few minutes later she returns and places our drinks down in silence and not giving any of us eye contact, good. Surprisingly a different waitress delivered our food, not that I'm complaining. This place does the best food, I can 100% guarantee we shall return before going home.

Next Day
I finish brushing my hair and admire my outfit in the mirror; skinny jeans, converse, black tank top and a checked flannel with my hair a little curly. I'm happy with my outfit so I join Michael in the living area and have some breakfast then we leave.

We arrive at the crystal cave and it's safe to say I'm beyond excited, I have recently started to really get into crystals so when I noticed a leaflet for this place in the lobby I begged Michael for us to go.

"Oh wow, I'm in heaven" I smile as I look around in amazement

"Look over there" Michael smiles pointing over to the far right

"It's beautiful"

Time Skip
I look around the gift shop adding things to the basket, my eyes gets attracted to all the big crystal rocks, there's one in particular catching my eyes. The galaxy effect one, I look at the price which makes my eyes goes wide and happily stop looking at the beauty in front of me. I walk away to find Michael but I can't stop thinking about it, it's so beautiful.

"Michael, you know you love me" I speak as I stand by him

"Of quartz I love you"  he replies holding up a quartz and burst out laughing

"That was a good one" I laugh

"Thanks, anyway what is it you want"

"It's really expensive but it's so pretty" I smile taking his hand and dragging him to the rock

"I know it's a lot of money but if you think about it you did pay more money for all the causes put together"

"Babe have you forgotten who I am? That price tag is nothing, let's get it bought for you" he smiles

"It's really expensive though, are you sure?"

"Honestly, I only gotta write one song and the money is earned. Besides I love you and you want it, happy wife happy life"

I roll my eyes and hug him "thank you"

"You're welcome babe"

We get a member of staff and he takes the rock from the stand and wraps it up for us as we pay for it along with everything else.

Today has been the best, no idea where to put all my crystals but I'm sure I will find room for them.

When we get back to the hotel I spend the last few hours of the day on the balcony reading whilst Michael and Mac have gone to build a castle fort.

This holiday have been one of the best holidays in my life but unfortunately all holidays must come to and end and it's back to reality, lucky for me my reality is also great with no boring job so I'm one of those rare people who is actually looking forward to returning home.