Chapter 4

Ciel walked into his room and yelled, "What are you doing in my room?!"

Sebastian looked up from his book, "It was seven, so I came like we agreed. I told Angela in the front I was here to help you study, and she told me you were showering and lead me to your room to wait. "

Ciel grumbled under his breath, "Sorry, I completely forgot."

Sebastian got up and walked over to Ciel. He leaned over him. Ciel gulped anxiously as Sebastian leaned close to him, "It's okay. I'll get out and let you change."

Ciel immediately remembered the only thing he was wearing was the fluffy towel around his waist. He blushed and looked away to hide it.

Sebastian smiled before straightening and leaving the room.

Ciel leaned against the shut door for a minute trying to calm his running heart. He shook his head before searching for clean clothes.

He pulled on some clean boxer briefs and managed to find some short dolphin running shorts. He pulled the shorts on with a sigh and found an oversized shirt that easily hid the shorts.

He opened the door looking at the floor trying to hide the embarrassment he felt.

Ciel looked up just as Sebastian stepped in and looked down at him. Sebastian's eyes widened and a blush settled onto his cheeks as he looked Ciel over.

Ciel shifted uncomfortably on his bare feet. He looked down at the floor but could still feel Sebastian's hungry stare.

"Well... I-I... take a seat on the bed. I-I mean... if you want to stand, i don't care." Ciel stuttered out.

Sebastian nodded and sat on the edge and patted the spot next to him, "Studying works better when you can see what you need to learn."

"Sadly..." Ciel sighed and sat next to him.

Sebastian cocked his head to the side and raked his eyes over the length of Ciel's legs.

"Last time I checked, we weren't learning about my legs!" Ciel blushed.

Sebastian smiled innocently, "You have long legs for someone who is pretty short."

"You check out guys quite a lot for someone who's such a lady's man." he growled.

"No."

"'No,' what?" Ciel demanded.

Sebastian opened his textbook and looked at it, "For both parts of the statement. For starters, I didn't think you'd be someone to judge a person by looks, because the only reasoning you have behind that is the fact I'm a good looking football player. Second, the only guy I check out 'quite a lot,' is you."

Without another word, Sebastian started working out a problem in a notebook, leaving Ciel to wonder if he heard right. They studied for about half an hour before, Ciel groaned and fell back onto the bed. He laid like that for a while with his arm flung over his eyes without saying a word.

Sebastian shifted uncomfortably in his spot on the bed.

"I give up," Ciel finally said. "It's too hard."

"You were just starting to understand it," Sebastian protested.

Ciel sighed, "Fine, we'll continue. Let's take a break first I'm in the mood for something sweet."

Ciel's eyebrows scrunched up at the sound of a low growl. Before he knew it, Sebastian was on him. Sebastian's lips pressed against his own.

Ciel froze with shock. His eyes wide with surprise. Then, everything crashed down. He blinked and pulled back, pushing Sebastian away. A blush burned bright on his cheeks as he stared up at him. They stared into each other's eyes, and Sebastian's widened with the realization of what he had done.

Sebastian slowly got off Ciel and stood up against the wall, "I'm soㅡ"

Ciel's hand burned brightly on Sebastian's cheek, "What the hell did you think you were doing."

He bowed his head, "I'm sorry. I will leave."

Ciel watched him gather his things and leave. As Sebastian closed the door after he left, Ciel fell onto his bed. His fingers tracing his lips.

Why? he wondered. "Why" what though? My hearts beating fast again... Damn it!

He shook his head and got a chocolate from the stash he kept under his mattress. He bit into it, but then dropped it expressionless.

It wasn't sweet.

His eyes widened when he realized what he had been trying to ask.

Why had the kiss been so sweet? Why... had he liked it?