Chapter 10

Alois looked over at Ciel. Ciel quickly shoved whatever was in his hand into his backpack again.

"You're acting like some guilty lover with a love note," Alois scoffed.

"Shut up!" Ciel glared.

"Ooo, so I got it right!" Alois squealed.

Ciel blushed and turned away, "Stupid strawberry pop tart."

"Who's it from, hmm?"

"It's not a love note!" Ciel blushed brighter.

Alois grinned, "Then why are you being so careful not to get caught?"

"Last thing I need is to be associated with this person," Ciel tilted his chip up.

"And who may that be?" Alois' grin grew.

Ciel opened his mouth to tell Alois where he can shove all his annoying questions, when the bell rang. It wasn't like Alois would've been offended. Truth be told, he would've probably like it.

Ciel shivered at the thought and packed up.

"Ciel, come along," Alois smiled.

Ciel looked at him confused, "Where? School's over."

"Sebastian, Claude, and I were going to head down to Sebastian's place to watch a movie."

Ciel looked at the floor and shook his head.

"Come on. It's just a quick movie. After it's over, we're going home." Alois begged.

I want to see him Ciel thought. But he's probably still mad, it'll be awkward.

Ciel shook his head, "No, I can't. I'll walk you to Claude, if you want."

I can't see Sebastian, but I need to return the sketch pad. Alois is too nosy to give it to him. I'll have to ask Claude to do me the favor Ciel mentally gagged.

Alois squinted at Ciel, "You? Walking me to Claude?"

Ciel simply shrugged.

They walked together to the back of the second building where Claude waited.

"Shouldn't you pick your girl up?" Ciel asked lifting Alois' hand and extending it to Claude.

Alois pouted, and Claude laughed, "He insists on being independent."

"Nope. I'm still very dependent," Alois giggles and hugged onto Claude.

Ciel rolled his eyes an pulled out the sketch pad, "Hey, Claude. Give this to your friend Michealis. He left it, when he was tutoring me."

Claude took it and nodded.

Alois peeked around Claude and tried looking at it, slowly reaching it.

Claude tapped Alois' nose, "That's not yours."

Alois pouted then grinned. Alois slid his hands under Claude's shirt, "But you are."

Ciel gagged, turned, and left.

He walked home quietly. Once he was in his room, he curled up on his bed for a nap.

He woke up hours later from his nap in a rush.

Ciel woke up in a panic, "What if it's almost seven? I still need to shower."

He rushed for the bathroom and took a quick shower. He then changed and checked the time.

He sighed, "I still have an hour."