*Alois Bonus*

Andrea: *hugs Alois and pets head* So I have been waiting for cute little baby to show up, and here he is! This is a bonus as an apology for updating so late, but this is also me giving you all a trigger warning. Anyway, please be careful and  read on with caution. 

Alois: I was called a baby *cuddles author-chan*

Andrea: Hush now. Sleep. *pets*

********************************

He gasped and whimpered. He felt so warm yet so cold. It hurt him, but it felt so good. Alois sat on his bathroom floor with tears streaming down his face, and blood streaming down his arms and thighs. He pulled the blade across his thigh once more. He felt his skin slowly tear open with a sting. He was glad he had new space now that he borrowed the jeans.

The floor was stained a disturbing red, and the taste of iron danced on his tongue.

"One more," Alois gurgled, but the blade wouldn't stay between his fingers. The blood made it slip, and he flung the blade in frustration. Drops of blood splattered the mirror and walls.

Pools of blood gleamed morbidly on the floor. Alois panted on the floor, feeling every cut and wound. What a mess he had made. He wiped away at some of the blood then just shook it off, splattering blood further. Alois stood and wobbled for a bit, and he half dragged himself as he walked to the tub and turned it on. He let it fill with cold water before he climbed inside.

The water turned red in no time, but Alois still let it cover him up to his nose. His skin hurt and stung, but he could still feel every touch and kiss from Claude. He needed to get rid of him. A week of cutting, and his body still couldn't remember the pain over Claude's touch.

Alois began to cry once more and he turned his face into the water. His face pulled away from water stained a watery red. Alois sniffled and stood. He drained the water and let the shower clean off the rest of the blood.

He looked at the rest of the room and took in the bloody mess. He dried himself off and silently cleaned it all up.

Alois crawled his way into bed that night like he had since Monday. He buried himself in the blankets and warmth and fell asleep crying.

"Alois... Alois..." A voice whispered to Alois, but Alois had long since fallen into a deep sleep. A hand shook him lightly, "Alois..."

Alois whimpered and turned. His arm flung out at the person. The person caught his arm and cursed, "Alois, you idiot..."

The voice hadn't been mad or angry though. It broke through the night like a sad distant bell, lonely and guilty.

There was sound of dialing and then a groggy voice answered on the other line, "Hey, Ciel... What's... up?"

Ciel wrapped Alois inside the blanket, "I need you to do me a favor..."

"Yeah, sure. What is it?"

Ciel made sure only Alois' head was uncovered, "Sebastian, I need you to come pick someone and me up. I would walk home myself, but I need to take him with me."

Sebastian yawned, "Yeah, yeah. Sure. Let me put on some pants as you text me the address. I'll be right there."

"Thank you."

Sebastian pulled into the driveway moments later. He looked up at the huge house, "Alois lives here."

Ciel nodded.

Sebastian frowned, "Okay, so you wanted me to pick Alois and you up, but where is Alois?"

Ciel led Sebastian upstairs to Alois' room, "I need you to carry him."

"What? Why? Wake him up."

Ciel glared at Sebastian, "He won't wake up. He's really asleep, and, even if he did, he wouldn't go with me."

Sebastian whisper yelled at Ciel, "I was really asleep like half an hour ago, too! I'm not taking him! This is kidnapping!"

Ciel's eyes pleaded up at Sebastian, "Please..."

Sebastian threw his hand in the air, "Fine, fine. Stop staring at me like that though. What kind of date is this? Kidnapping my boyfriend's best friend as he sleeps."

Sebastian grumbled on, but he picked up the bundled up Alois carefully and took him to the car. He laid Alois down in the back seat, and Ciel climbed in the front.

"What were you doing this late at Alois' house anyway?"

Ciel stared out the window, "Trust me, I wish I had come sooner..."