Chapter 13

A/N SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG WE WERE BUSY BUT HERE IT IS. IT'S PRETTY LONG. SORRY AGAIN AND ENJOY.
***********************************
Sebastian had carried Ciel all the way home. People had cheered at their kiss. Whether it was out of celebration, or actual support, who knew.

Ciel curled up on the bed hugging Sebastian's pillow.

Sebastian walked out of the bathroom out of his gear and shining sticky with sports drink. Sebastian shook his head, "Looks like I'm going to have to wash my sheets now."

"Sorry," Ciel muttered still clinging to the pillow.

"Ciel, come on. You need to shower or bathe. I got you covered in the sports drink."

Ciel sighed and slid off the bed. He grabbed Sebastian's hand and dragged him into the bathroom. Ciel eyed Sebastian's bath, "That's a nice tub."

Sebastian nodded.

Ciel laid his forehead lazily on Sebastian's sticky wet chest, "Bathe with me."

"If we get in the tub like this, we'll be sitting in a tub of my sweat and sports drink." Sebastian explained as he stroked Ciel's hair.

"Then, let's shower first." Ciel tugged Sebastian to the tub. Ciel pouted and stomped around in a lazy fit, "I'm too tired for a shower though. Will you shower me?"

Sebastian raised an amused eyebrow, "Earlier today, you were all shy and flustered about a pec I gave you in the hallway. Now, you want me to shower and bathe you?"

Ciel climbed into the tub, slightly tripping on the edge, and curled up on the tub floor. He hugged himself into a tight ball, "Fine, open the shower. I will clean myself."

Sebastian sighed. He pulled Ciel up onto his feet and pulled Ciel's shirt off. Sebastian then proceeded to pulling off Ciel's socks and pants. Ciel lifted his feet to help Sebastian with removing them. Finally, Sebastian removed Ciel's boxers.

Ciel blushed and sat again in the tub. Sebastian turned on the water, apologizing when the water came out too cold.

Ciel looked up at Sebastian and frowned, "Why aren't you getting in?"

Sebastian hid his shock with a quiet cough, "Y-you want me in there with you?"

Ciel rolled his eyes, "Duh."

Sebastian removed his remaining football shorts and boxers. Ciel stood up to let Sebastian in. Ciel smiled up at him.

Sebastian scrubbed Ciel's hair and carefully scrubbed his porcelain skin. Sebastian's fingers traced the scar on the left side of Ciel's body. Ciel flinched, and Sebastian went on with washing him. Once Sebastian was done washing both Ciel and himself, he opened the faucet and filled the tub.

Ciel smiled happily and that made Sebastian smile. But when Sebastian sat down at one end, Ciel just watched. Sebastian looked up at Ciel confused. Hesitantly, Ciel walked over to Sebastian and straddled him with one of Ciel's knees at either side of Sebastian.

Sebastian wrapped one arm around Ciel's small form. Ciel gladly cuddled into his chest. They sat there, Ciel listening to Sebastian's heart beat and Sebastian holding tight onto Ciel. They sat that way until the water got cold, and Ciel began to sniffle.

Sebastian looked down at the lovely pale form in his lap. Ciel was fast asleep. Sebastian pulled the plug and picked Ciel up in his arms.

Sebastian struggled a towel around Ciel before going to his bed and pulling back the covers. Sebastian placed Ciel on the bed and toweled him off lightly.

Goosebumps spread all over Ciel's skin as he shivered. Sebastian removed the wet towel then covered Ciel with blankets. Ciel curled up and hugged onto the blankets with a smile as he slept.