Chapter 5

Okay well I am Andrea I'm helping out Karay with her story. Make sure to reread chapter 4 it was posted incomplete. However,t is now edited and finalized. You may be lost and have missed quite an event if you have not read the new version of chapter four posted up 7/25/15. Sorry for the inconvenience it is my fault.

*******************************************************************************************************

"Hey, Alois. Stop skipping around," Ciel huffed annoyed.

Alois stopped skipping around him and looked at Ciel. His head turned to the side like a confused bird, "I'm sorry. I forgot what you said."

He rolled his eyes and flipped his hair back, "I asked you if you had kissed a girl before."

Alois bit his lip and jabbed his finger into his cheek, "Hmmm... Yeah. You have too, haven't you? I mean you are dating Lizzy."

Ciel nodded, " I was curious if it feels different."

Alois blinked at him, " What does?"

"Kissing a guy versus kissing a girl."

He bit his lip again staring into space before nodding, "Yeah, it does."

Ciels eyes widened slightly, "How does it feel? Which felt better?"

Alois walked in front of Ciel and stopped. He looked at Ciel with a grin, "Why so curious? Is Ciel Phantomhive turning fruity like me?"

Ciel rolled his eyes, "Not a chance. Besides, you're as fruity as it gets."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, you're like a freaking strawberry pop tart."

Alois laughed, "O-kie, I get it, but why are you so curious?"

He shrugged, "Just curios."

"Well, I think a kiss from a guy is better. There's this hunger in their eyes and the kiss has this rough edge to it. It makes you blush and your heart pound and you just feel your whole body buzz," Alois said with a dreamy voice.

Ciel looked away from his friend, "You are a major strawberry pop tart."

Alois pouted, but he couldn't see the distant look in Ciel's eyes.

Ciel bit his lip. It had felt exactly how Alois had described it, yet it also felt like more.

Alois waved, "See you later, Ciel. I'm going to go see Claude before heading home."

Ciel nodded absently and continued to walk. He kept walking without really knowing where. When he finally stopped, he realized he was in front of room three.

Just when he was about to turn around and leave, a figure stepped out.

Sebastian looked down at him. Ciel blushed, remembering the comment about his legs and height. Sebastian quickly turned away, "I'm sorry about yesterday. If you want, I'll get you another tutor."

His heart stopped. Ciel shook his head and coolly said, "You work fine. I actually learned something. You apologized and shouldn't do it again. There's no need for a new tutor."

"I will not kiss you like that again."

Strangely, that comment sent a chill down Ciel's spine. He simply nodded, "Let's go now? I want to play my computer game tonight."

"Oh?"

Ciel blushed, " It's nothing."

"I wouldn't say that. It seems like a big deal to you," Sebastian smiled.

"Honestly, if it wasn't for the fact I am forced to come to school, I'd spend all day playing my games."

Sebastian grinned, "That's a Neet."

Ciel shrugged, "Guess so."

The pair walked home, talking easily about random things. Once they got into Ciel's room, they started working.

After a while, they took a break. Ciel pulled out two chocolate bars from under his mattress.

Sebastian watched him curiously and chuckled, "Nice stash."

Ciel rolled his eyes and threw him a bar. They ate it silently. Sebastian'a eyes drifting to a shelf on the wall full of games. Ciel's eyes drifted to Sebastian. In specific, to Sebastian's lips as they closed around the chocolate to take a bite.

How much sweeter would he taste with the taste of chocolate on his lips?

Sebastian turned to look at Ciel suddenly, and Ciel turned away from Sebastian in a rush.

Sebastian finished off the chocolate, "You know, I'm not a big fan of sweets."

Ciel bit his chocolate bitterly, "You didn't have to eat it. We could've gotten you something else."

Sebastian shook his head, "Chocolate seems to be something you really enjoy. I wanted to share that with you."

Ciel blushed and nodded. He looked over at Sebastian, "You have some chocolate on your lip."

Sebastian licked his lips, "There?"

Ciel leaned over and removed the spot with his finger, smiled, and nodded before opening his book once more. He pretended to look at the work and follow along to Sebastian's smooth voice as he taught, but he couldn't focus. His mind was full with one thought.

How would it have felt to lick that off? How would something sweet he enjoyed taste on the lips who's kiss he enjoyed?