Chapter 14

Sebastian sat on the soft bed and looked at Ciel confused, "What's with the huge desk?"

Ciel looked at the desk as if he hadn't noticed it, "Oh. This is basically my office."

Sebastian chuckled, "A bed in an office?"

"Office sex?"Ciel offered.

Sebastian shook his head, "No, that's done on the desk. That's the point of it."

"Who would have sex on a desk? That's uncomfortable."

"You should know," Sebastian laughed.

Ciel blushed, "H-hey! You don't know my sex life!"

Sebastian pulled Ciel onto his lap and close to his chest. Sebastian hid his face in Ciel's neck. Sebastian's hair and breath made Ciel shiver, "I know I am your sex life. Besides, I think a certain someone thought a desk too uncomfortable not for sex but for napping."

Ciel pulled away blushing. He made his way to the door, "You should fix your clothes. I better go before Angela starts annoying me again."

Sebastian nodded plainly.

Ciel reluctantly left the room and went to bed. Ciel laid in bed staring at the ceiling unable to sleep. His mind swirled with thoughts of Sebastian. He looked at his phone and it flashed the time was 12:36.

The time ticked on, and Ciel still couldn't sleep. The Phone shined 3am when, his door creaked open, and Ciel looked up. Sebastian stood in the crack of the door with a stupid smile, "I couldn't sleep."

Ciel rolled his eyes, but a smile broke through, "I can't either."

Sebastian sneaked into Ciel's room and they cuddled and talked the dawn away. Until five, when Sebastian finally lurked back to his room before getting caught. By the time Angela went around to check on them, they were eachsoundly asleep in their own rooms. So that was how it went for the rest of the week, Sebastian stayed at Ciel's house and every night after midnight they sneaked into each others rooms and returned back at five before Angela came checking on them t six.

When Friday night rolled along, Sebastian laid on his bed with his arms around Ciel. He stared at the desk from where he was wrapped around Ciel. Sebastian looked down at Ciel with a grin, "I always wanted to try this."

Ciel turned to look at him confused, "What?"

Sebastian untangled himself from Ciel. He walked over to the desk, and Ciel reluctantly followed followed. Suddenly, Sebastian jumped onto the large desk and blasted the music on his phone. He began dancing and fist pumping to the music. Ciel stared wide eyed at Sebastian, "Are you insane?!"

Sebastian let out a big devilishly innocent laugh, "Come on! Have some fun!"

Ciel glared at him, "People are sleeping and we'll be caught!"

Sebastian rolled his eyes, looked through his phone, and changed the song. He smiled and threw the phone on the bed, took Ciel's hand, and tugged him up onto the desk with him. Sebastian held Ciel close to his chest, so Ciel wouldn't break away. He smiled down at Ciel,"Make it worth the risk of being caught!"

Ciel blushed and squirmed, but Sebastian pulled him along into a dance. They dance throughout the whole song . Sebastian laughing, and Ciel stumbling along. At the end of the song, Sebastian picked Ciel up into his arms and jumped off the desk. He laughed at Ciel's scream, "See? Wan't that fun?"

Ciel glared up at Sebastian. He panted out tiredly, "That was insane."

Sebastian kissed Ciel, "What I feel for you is insane."

He took Ciel and laid him on the bed without breaking off the kiss. Ciel scooted further onto the bed, and Sebastian followed still kissing. Sebastian ripped off Ciel's shirt, moving down to kiss and suck at Ciel's neck and shoulder.

Ciel moaned and grasped to remove Sebastian's shirt. Sebastian tugged it off carelessly and threw it aside, desperate to get back to Ciel.

Sebastian kissed Ciel hungrily. He took off Ciel's pants and underwear and soon took off his own. It was a deaspirate display of love, of lust, of hunger and need for each other. Most of all, it was to show that there was no tearing them apart.

But they had to pull apart, it had to have an end. When they were done, they cleaned up, and placed their clothes back on. Ciel looked back at Sebastian from the door and sadly walled out to his own room.

They could defy and come together in an explosion, but, when the dust settled, they had no choice but to find themselves back at a distance.

†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡

A/N: OKAY so this was a short filler chapter. Karay and I had an idea though for a future bonus chapter. Leave us questions either directed at either one of us or one of the characters and we'll reply to them all. It can be any kind of question just don't forget to participate (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ