Chapter 11

They lay in bed together. Ciel wrapped warmly in Sebastian's arms.

Ciel listened to the calm rhythm of Sebastian's heart.

"It's getting late," Sebastian said lazily with no sign of getting up.

Ciel nuzzled into Sebastian's chest and grumbled, "Mm."

Sebastian chuckled and Ciel blushed at how the sound moved Sebastian's chest and echoed warmly.

"You can stay here," Ciel offered.

Sebastian looked over the room, "Now that you mention it, your room is pretty big for a single orphan boy."

Ciel flinched but replied coolly, "My room is the size of two and all this west wing is mine."

Sebastian was shocked, "How big a tantrum you have to throw to get all this?"

Ciel muttered quietly, "It was sort of an exchange, no? My family's death for all of this."

Sebastian kissed the top of Ciel's head.

Ciel sighed, "It was a long time ago. They died and Angela took me in the next day. It's nothing more than some bad memory and a couple of ghosts."

But do those ghosts still haunt your dreams? Sebastian thought.

Sebastian looked down at Ciel curled up in his chest, "I'll stay the night, if I may."

Ciel nodded, "I'll get the spare ma-"

Sebastian pulled Ciel back to him as Ciel rose to get up, "I'll stay here tonight, if I may."

Ciel pressed his back against Sebastian's chest and hugged Sebastian's arm that was wrapped around him. Ciel nodded looking at Sebastian's arm, "Yeah... You can stay here."

After a while, the pair got up to get ready for bed. Ciel fetched Sebastian a new toothbrush and a shirt.

Ciel apologized about not being able to find some shorts or something for him to wear.

Sebastian shook his head, "I can sleep in my jeans. No problem."

Ciel shoved his toothbrush in his mouth and mumbled, "Yu doe ha to slee in yu jens."

Sebastian chuckled, "Finish brushing your teeth first."

Ciel rinsed his mouth. Then, he wiped his mouth with a towel, "You don't have to sleep in your jeans."

"I didn't bring clothes. I didn't know any of this would happen."

Ciel shrugged, "You're wearing boxers those are like shorts. It doesn't matter. We're both guys."

Sebastian bit his lip and nodded, "Okay."

Ciel went to bed and left Sebastian to change.

Sebastian walked awkwardly into Ciel's room. The shirt Ciel gave him fit him slightly loose but Sebastian's toned body managed to show through. The shirt also didnt hide the fact Sebastian was wearing black boxer briefs. Sebastian looked away from Ciel.

Ciel blushed and quickly turned away, hugging onto a bundle of the blanket.

Sebastian turned off the lights before going to lay next to Ciel. He laid down with his back to Ciel.

Ciel hugged onto the bundle tighter.

It wasn't long however before Sebastian wrapped an arm around Ciel's waist.

Ciel nudged back against Sebastian. He could feel Sebastian's muscled chest and stomach pressed against his back.

Ciel took a long deep breath and quietly fell asleep.