Secrets

There is no denying everyone has secrets buried away. There is no denying that we all have the right to keep our darkest parts hidden, but sometimes we do not hide them at all. We get so used to coming face to face with them, that at some point they fade in our eyes. Our eyes aren't our friends though. Our eyes aren't the eyes of the person we love. But we forget this, and we forget to take care of things. Sometimes, those things come back though, and they drag out the things that you have buried. They drag the darkest parts of you out like corpses. Then, you realize your mistake, but you also realize that it's too late. You realize that, while it is nothing new to you and the knife is a blunt one, it is new to those you kept it from. You realize that it is sharp enough to tear them apart along with the life you had built. That's when you realize, you are left standing, guilty with your world crumbling. Your world being eaten by that very darkness you tried so desperately to hide and burry.

The story had ended with a graduation and what everyone thought, and hoped, was a happy forever, but a new story begins. It begins with a new graduation and a deep darkness.

Ciel is in his final year. His graduation finally arriving, and he couldn't be more relieved to be free from that hell. Sebastian is in his second year of college, and his life is going great. Life with Ciel couldn't be more perfect. Except, for the nightmares that have been plaguing Sebastian. However, the pair have always faced them. Nightmare and beasts that ravage their heads at night are nothing the two can't handle. That is until, a beast from real life knocks on Sebastian's door.

********************************

"What's your full name..?"

Ciel laughed, "Sebastian stop playing. We've been together for over two years."

"What's your name?!" Sebastian turned around furious. His fist colliding with the wall.

Ciel flinched back scared. He gulped nervously, "Phantomhive... Ciel Phantomhive."

Sebastian fell to his knees, broken. Ciel stepped closer to him and reached his hand out to touch Sebastian, but Sebastian cowered back. He shook his head, but he didn't look at Ciel, "Leave."

Ciel laughed and reached for him once more, "Sebastian, stop pla―"

"I said leave, Ciel! Stop saying I'm playing! Does it look like I am playing?!" Sebastian had come up onto his knees and grabbed Ciel by the front of his shirt. Sebastian shook him with every word, "Leave! You don't belong here!"

And so, Ciel broke free from Sebastian's grasp and ran before tears broke free from his eyes. Sebastian did not look back. He did not chase after Ciel. He did not beg for an apology or give an explanation. He curled up on the floor and listened as Ciel's footsteps turned faint, eaten by the darkness...

**********

So this will be uploaded and updating almost regularly. It is the sequel to "A Neet for a Tutor." Additional contact  information and such will be posted below.

Karay's wattpad: You're on it

Team wattpad: no official one exists

Andrea's wattpad: Yaoi_and_Tragedy

Karay's Kik: Unavailable at the time

Andrea's Kik: Andiluvsm

Karay's Instagram: Blackbutlerscenes

Andrea's Instagram: None

Team Instagram (Yaoi):  _yaoigodbooty_

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!