Chapter 7

It was Sunday morning, a day had passed since Ciel had come to leave the notebook. Sebastian woke up and got out of bed with a yawn. He walked over to the window and opened up the blinds. He looked out at the beautiful day outside.

He turned away from the window and walked to his dresser. He picked up his phone and glanced at it. It was full of notifications.

His screen flashed with ten missed calls, over fifty unopened texts, sixteen new followers, sixty likes, and ten comments.

He sighed. He didn't care for the attention. He didn't care if sixteen girls found their way to him. He didn't care for the flirty comments, or all the texts from girls who strangely managed to get his number. He just cared about texts from one person, calls from one person. He wanted that person's attention and no other's.

He had laid down the night before with thoughts of Ciel. He wanted Ciel's attention and to win him over. Sebastian licked his lips. The hunger for Ciel grew stronger every time Sebastian just saw him. He needed Ciel to be his.

He looked through the unopened messages, carefully picking through the useless girls. Then he saw it. It was a text that stood out from the rest. Sebastian almost dropped his phone.

The text read:

Seb, how about you come over for old time's sake?

You got to be in some need by now, right?

-Mally

Sebastian glared at the screen then threw the phone at the wall. Mally, or like he liked to call her "Beast," because that's what she was.

Sebastian went over to his phone. It was broken. He was going to need a new one, but his pay check was barely covering anything.

He sighed Damn. It's like she knows. Looks like I don't have a choice but to pay her a visit.

Sebastian pulled on black jeans, his black biker boots, a black t-shirt, and his leather jacket.

He tossed his phone in the trash before heading out.

Nothing has changed. I never will and as Sebastian thought this the image of a laughing Ciel drifted into his mind. He smiled at the memory of the sound of Ciel's laughter.

He shook his head. No, nothing could possibly change. His past had marked him like an ugly scar that would never leave, and every month the original scar opened, and at every party he added a new scar.

No, his only possible escape was graduating and disappearing to college, but disappearing would mean losing Ciel.

*************************************************************************************************************

Ciel turned away as Lizzy clung to his arm, "Cieeeeeel!"

"Yes, Elizabeth?" he replied cooly.

"I have told you to call me Lizzy," she whined.

"Where do you want to go?" Ciel ignored her.

"I want to go watch a movie, but we're dressed so cute. I want everyone to see us," she giggled.

"Fine, we can go see a movie later. Where do you want to go now?"

Lizzy looked at the floor, "Ciel doesn't like going out. You won't have fun no matter where we go. You never smile."

Ciel sighed. "Im smiling on the inside," he lied.

"But your smile is so cuuute," she hummed.

She was driving him mad. Ciel looked at her and pulled an uncomfortable fake smile, "How about we walk around downtown? We can go to all the stores you want."

Lizzy beamed and kissed him on the cheek, "You are the best boyfriend ever, Ciel."

"You are the best boyfriend ever, Ciel," a voice mocked from behind.

Ciel turned and found it was Alois who had said that. Lizzy shyy drifted behind Ciel as she spotted Claude behind Alois.

At least this way, she will be quiet. Ciel thought.

"We're going downtown to all the shops. You guys want to come?" Ciel invited.

Alois nodded, "Mhm."

Claude shrugged.

So the group went down the streets of downtown from shop to shop. Alois caught Ciel by the arm and pulled him back, "You've been acting weird. You okay?"

Ciel nodded, "You know I'm not a fan of going out."

"No, but I saw your scores went down on your games."

"My computer's been glitching," Ciel lied.

"All that gay porn," Alois laughed and ran to catch up to Claude and Lizzy before Ciel hurt him.

Ciel glared after his friend, but then something moved in the corner of his eye. It was Sebastian. He was walking fast down the street before turning into an alley. It made Ciel frown. The only thing past those alleys were the dirty slums of town. Those places were full of drug dealers, prostitutes, drug addicts, killers, and anything bad.

What is Sebastian doing in a place like that? It doesn't look like he does drugs. Maybe, he drinks, but that's not the kind of place you buy alcohol Ciel thought.

Before he could think further, Lizzy pulled him by the arm and dragged him to another store. Whatever Lizzy was saying, it fell on deaf ears because Ciel could only focus on the alley Sebastian had just gone down.

Please be okay...