*Bonus*

This is not a chapter it is short it's simple bonus yaoi footage
***********************************

Ciel pulled Sebastian down to him and bit into his neck, "I said I wanted more."

Sebastian moaned. He pulled away from Ciel and gripped him from the waist, "Yes, my lord."

Sebastian began to move faster. Ciel arched his back and clutched at the sheets.

Sebastian lightly scratched into Ciel's thighs. Ciel bit his lip to hold back a moan.

Sebastian thrusted into Ciel once roughly. A moan escaped Ciel's lips, and he looked up at Sebastian confused by the random bust of pleasure.

Sebastian grinned down at Ciel evilly, "Found it."

Before Ciel could react to Sebastian's words, Sebastian began to move again but only hitting that one spot.

Ciel moaned, "Se-bas... Se... bas-tian..."

Sebastian moaned and crashed his mouth down onto Ciel's lips. Ciel lifted his arms shakily to wrap them around Sebastian, but Sebastian pulled away.

"You said you wanted more," Sebastian's eyes shone through the dark.

He gripped onto Ciel's hips once more and began to thrust faster and rough. Ciel moan and clawed at Sebastian's arms.

Ciel's breath and voice hitched in his throat, "S-se... Sebas-Sebas... tian... I-I... Imma..."

Sebastian stopped moving completely. He looked down at Ciel.

Ciel wiggled, "Sebastian please... Please just... a little more."

Still, Sebastian didn't move. It was obvious it was difficult for Sebastian. It was obvious restraining himself was costing him a lot of work.

Ciel groaned in frustration and began to buck his hips, but Sebastian gripped his hips and pinned Ciel to the bed.

"Sebastian," Ciel whined. Ciel felt like he would go mad.

Then, Sebastian leaned downed into Ciel's neck, "You want me?"

Sebastian moved just a little as he sucked Ciel's neck. Ciel moaned and nodded, "Yes."

"You want to be mine?" Sebastian latched onto Ciel's earlobe and again moved only slightly.

Ciel groaned in frustration, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Please! Please just fuck me..."

Sebastian trailed his hands over Ciels body, "Will you with me?"

Ciel bucked, "Yes! Yours! I'll be yours! I want you! I'll be with you and only you, just please!"

Sebastian kissed Ciel, "That's all I wanted to hear."

Sebastian began to move again. Sebastian thrusted into him until Ciel came onto both their stomachs.

Ciel moaned and Sebastian's thrusts became clumsy, "C-iel... Imma..."

Ciel gripped Sebastian's arms, "Sebastian, stop. No, please. Wait, Sebastian. I'm not re-"

Sebastian threw his head back and with a shiver came inside Ciel. Ciel moaned and then the pair lay next to each other panting.

Sebastian wiped their stomachs clean from Ciel's mess with the t shirt he took off before throwing it on the floor.

Sebastian hugged the naked Ciel tight against him. It wasnt long before Ciel began to snore quietly.

Sebastian smiled All mine...