Chapter 15

Andrea: Okay, so at last it is finally here!!

Ciel: About time, hmph

Andrea: *pulls Ciel's head to chest* Oh you poor child, you will wish I hadn't continued writing. *strokes Ciel's hair*

Sebastian: ...

Ciel: 0^0

Karay: *silently crying in corner and rubbing hands together*

Andrea: Okay... Enjoy the update?

********************************************************************************************

The weekend came and went. It wasn't long before school started Monday, and Sebastian became too busy to spend time with Ciel. With graduation coming up, Sebastian was stuck practicing and helping with the preparations for the ceremony. Their breaks consisted of Sebastian placing a quick kiss on Ciel's lips, before smiling apologetically and leaving.

Ciel was not happy with how busy Sebastian was. He glared at Alois and Claude, "How come you're not busy?"

Claude looked over at Ciel amused, "I am. Why are you complaining and getting mad at me? Miss Sebastian that much?"

Alois giggled, and Ciel swatted at him, "No! I'm just saying, are you that stupid that you aren't even graduating."

Alois pouted up at Claude as if asking him to argue that it wasn't true. Claude patted Alois' head, "No, I am in fact graduating. I just rejected to help and deal with practice, because I rather spend time with this one."

Alois smiled happily, and Ciel glared and turned away. Alois stood from Claude's lap, "I want a cookie. Ciel! Look after Claude, while I'm gone."

Claude glared at Alois, but Alois only giggled and skipped away. Ciel still kept looking away. That was until, he heard a low growl-like noise. When he turned around, he saw Claude eye him from head to toe. Ciel shuddered and turned back around, ignoring it. Moments later, Alois skipped back, "Heeey! I'm back with my cookie! Did my Claude behave?"

Ciel remained quiet, and Claude smiled up at Alois as he sat in his lap again, "I always behave."

Alois giggled, "No you don't."

Ciel made a gagging noise and stood up to leave, "Well, I am done wasting my lunch break watching you both flirt around. I'm gonna go."

Alois called to him, "You want to hang out after school? You can bring Sebastian."

Ciel didn't look back at him, "Sebastian is busy afterschool..."

Ciel walked off. Alois frowned up at Claude, "Sebastian's busy? I thought we had a party after school."

Claude kissed Alois' head, "Shhh, you keep quiet."

Alois bit his lip. Claude noticed him struggling with a thought. Claude sighed and turned Alois' face to his, "No."

He kissed Alois. Alois giggled but kissed him back happily. It was easy to stop Alois from thinking.

So, Claude kissed Alois but all the while watched Ciel until he disappeared into the hallways. Ciel walked on without a single realization.

He spent the rest of his lunch on his laptop in the library. When school ended, he went home to his computer. That was how he spent the rest of the week. He glared at everyone and was in a bad mood. Ciel wasted his week away glaring and playing computer games.