Bonus : Lincoln and Kaden

Lincoln was only two years younger than his brother, Kaden but they never seemed to get along. They'd always fight with each other, sometimes it was because of food, sometimes toys, sometimes their parents affection and then it was because of Angela.

Angela was the daughter of Kaden's father's best friend and ever since he learned that his best friend was having a daughter, their first and only child, he decided to arrange a marriage between her and Kaden. Kaden was his heir, the one who was going to continue his business so he had to be sure he'd find a girl who didn't want him just for money. And this was the best decision as they'd grow together because they were neighbors.

However, Angela became best friends with Lincoln. They were always together, while Kaden had to study or help his dad when he was older.

Angela and Lincoln were also in the same classes while Kaden never saw Angela at school.

Lincoln and Kaden, both loved Angela and Lincoln was happy and satisfied that Angela spent most of her time with him.

But one day, he heard his father and Kaden talking. About Angela. He heard that Kaden and Angela were arranged since her birth and they'd marry once Angela turned 18.

Lincoln knew that Angela loved Kaden too. She loved both of them. Kaden and Lincoln, despite the fact that she was best friends with Lincoln, she liked spending her time with Kaden and she loved and cared for them both. Not romantically though. She was only 12 same with Lincoln when he heard that Kaden was going to take her away from him. He'd get her and they'd forget about him.

He couldn't let this be. So he decided to keep them apart. Whenever Kaden was with Angela he'd never leave them alone. He'd be with them and Kaden couldn't say anything because he didn't want to upset Angela.

Then Lincoln started lying to Angela. He'd lie about how he saw Kaden with different girls, making out and doing stuff even though he knew himself that Kaden was saving himself for Angela. He thought it'd be disrespectful to be with someone when he already knew who his future wife was going to be. And he didn't object because he loved Angela so he took the news from his father quite well.

Lincoln hated it. He didn't want Angela to fall for him so he'd say and do anything to make her hate him.

And it worked.

When Angela heard from her father that she had to marry Kaden, she lashed out. She yelled that she'd kill herself if anyone forced her to be with him.

Kaden was heartbroken when Lincoln told him what had happened. He always thought Angela had feelings for him too, because he'd catch her staring at him and she loved spending time with him.

Lincoln was over the moon with happiness. Angela came to him, as he was her best friend and seeked comfort from him. Now he was sure she and Kaden would never get together. He wouldn't let her go. She was the only thing that he managed to keep to himself.

Kaden had different thoughts about this. He wanted Angela to be happy and if he needed to let her go for her to have the life she wants then he'd do it.

That's why he decided to go on a trip with his brother. He needed to be sure that Lincoln actually loved Angela and wasn't obsessed with her just because he didn't want Kaden to have her.

And if Lincoln passed the test then he'd leave. He'd beg his father to cancel their arranged marriage and her father would agree as he didn't want to lose his daughter.

But he needed to know Lincoln loved her and wouldn't break her heart. She was always the first priority for Kaden.

He'd do anything to make her smile. He didn't understand why she was mad when she found out about their marriage. Maybe because a choice was taken away from her.