19

Abigail hisses as the pain flashes right on her body as she hears whispers. Her head hurts, her stomach hurts, her back hurts.

"Agr." She groans as she opens her eyes and the light makes her close them again.

"Princess." Hearing Lincoln's voice relaxes her as now she knows she's safe. Suddenly all the memories come rushing to her. Her dad kidnapped her, Jake fake apologized to her, Nora didn't care, she texted Carter, her dad saw and he hit her.

For the first time, Derek raised his hand on her. Again and again. She tried, she tried to not cry, not give him the satisfaction but she failed and at the sound of her sobs, Nora and Jake ran to the.

Nora had a smirk on her face while Jake looked surprised. Derek stopped after a while and spat at her. She hated him. She wanted him to suffer.

She tried to glare at him as he picked her up and threw her on one of the beds. "You better behave from now on!" He snapped and walked out.

Abigail cried. She texted Carter and he'd come right? He'd be here and Lincoln and Kaden will come too. Lincoln will save her. Her back hurt so she turned on her side. Everything hurt.

After a while the door opened and Abigail saw a shadow because it was dark now and the lights were turned off.

Abigail closed her eyes. Maybe they'll think I'm asleep and go away. She thought. She didn't want to be beaten again.

Jake closed the door quietly. He walked to the bed which held the girl and he smiled at her. "Abigail." He kneeled and tried touching her face but when Abigail heard his voice she sat up swiftly. Jake's hand froze midway.

"What are you doing here?" Abigail's voice was the indication that she was scared. Jake wasn't oblivious to it and he smirked. "You forgave me right?" He asked as he stared into her eyes.

"Y-yes." She nodded hesitantly. Would Jake hit her too?

Jake chuckled seeing the fear written on her face. She was so afraid of him and he loved it.

He went back to the door and she thought he'd leave but he locked the door. Abigail's eyes widened and they welled up with tears. No. No. No.

Jake approached the bed and started to get on it. Abigail tried sitting up but her back started hurting and she let out a groan.

"Wow calm down Abigail." He made her lay back on the side. "I'm not going to hurt you and don't move, dad beat you up good, you need to rest."

Abigail scoffed. "You didn't help."

Jake chuckled. "He was already finished but don't worry. I'll stop him next time."

"Why?" Abigail asked as she moved to the edge of the bed so she'd be far from Jake and wouldn't accidentally touch him.

"On one condition." Jake replied and got on top of her. "Wh-what are you d-doing?" Abigail asked , tears welling up in her eyes. Her hands tried to push him away by hitting his chest but she didn't have any strength and Jake only laughed at her attempts.

"You said you forgive me. And I want to help you because I care about you. I'll show you my feelings by protecting you from my parents and you will show that you care about me in this way."

He leaned his face closer to hers. "What do you say?"

"You're disgusting!"

"And you're my maid don't forget your place." Jake hissed at her as he locked his lips on hers. Abigail started struggling and Jake pinned both of her hands above her head. "Just shut up and be-"

The screaming from outside interrupted his words. Jake hated that he had to leave and check it out but he'd be back later. He let her go and slapped her once because she dared call him disgusting when he was just showing his feelings.

Abigail was so weak that she couldn't stand up or move at all, her eyes closing as she watched Jake leave the room.

She hoped Lincoln would come for her.