16

I don't know why I couldn't just stay at home. If I listened to Lincoln and stayed home none of this would have happened.

In the morning Lincoln went to work like every other day and told me to stay at home as it was saturday. But then I started craving chicken. So I decided to make some especially that Carter is visiting tonight, so I thought it would be awesome to cook and make something for two people who mean the world to me.

That's why I went to the supermarket near my house but that's when I bumped into him.

My father. After 4 and a half years later he was here. Standing in front of me. He was confused at first but then he looked me up and down and realized I was his Abigail. The one who ran away.

"You!" He raised his voice as he grabbed my wrist. "You little shit, you know how much time I've spent looking for you." He started dragging me somewhere and I tried to push him away but obviously he was stronger. "Let me go."

"No way, you're going to come with me and you will explain everything!" He pushed me so hard that I crashed with a car. Probably his. My back hurts from the impact.

"Get in!" He ordered. I shook my head.

"Don't make me do it Abigail!" He threatened and tears firmed in my eyes. Please Lincoln find me. This was my last thought when my father grabbed me and forcefully pushed me inside the car. There were a couple of people watching but of course they did nothing.

"Let me go. You d-didnt want me before so just leave me." I told him while silent tears kept coming from my eyes. He chuckled. "You've become weaker. I'm not surprised, I can't wait for Nora's and Jake's reactions when they see you."

I shook my head. Please no. I can't go through this again. I then wiped my eyes when I realized my phone was in my jeans pocket. But I couldn't take it now or Derek would see it. I just hope no one calls me until we're inside the house. Then I can go to the bathroom and text someone.