Epilogue

Carter

I smile as I look at the scene in front of me. Abigail's sleeping on the sofa while our first daughter, 8 years old Fiona, is laying on top of her and our second daughter, 5 years old Clarke, is cuddling her sister.

"Daddy!" Our youngest child and only son, 3 years old Jasper, yells as he runs to me. I pick him up and hug him tightly while making sure I don't hurt him.

"Missed me?" I ask and he nods his head. "I wove you daddy."

"Aww I love you too." I kiss his cheek.

He lets out a little laugh and my day is complete. I hate when I have to leave my home. If it was my choice I'd never leave my family alone. I'd spend every second of my life with my wife and kids but sometimes, twice a week, I have to leave. I'm a billionaire businessman after all.

I go into kitchen and start making dinner for all of us still holding Jasper in my arms. "Mommy." He complains.

"Not yet sweety. Let's give her more time to sleep and rest okay?"

He nodded his head even though he was anxious and wanted his mommy.

I made dinner and finally Abi and the kids woke up. Both my daughters ran to me and I put Jasper down so I could hug my girls.

"Missed you daddy." The both complained and told me to not leave again.

Abigail was watching with a smile. "I love you." I mouthed to her.

"I love you." She mouthed back.

I smiled. I love this. I love her. I love my family. I'm so satisfied with how my life turned out.