Cute

"Oh my goodness baby you're so cute, I just wanna pinch those cheeks!" Jungkook exclaimed, his voice filled with pure affection as he looked at Taehyung, who was busy flipping through a cookbook with an intense expression on his face.

Taehyung looked up, a hint of a blush creeping up his neck. "Jungkook, I'm trying to decide what to make for dinner. Can you please be serious for a second?"

Jungkook couldn't help himself; the sight of Taehyung in an apron with flour dusting his nose was too much. He took a step closer, gently pinched Taehyung's cheek, and chuckled. "I can't help it, you're just so adorable!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully and swatted Jungkook's hand away. "You're always like this when I cook."

Jungkook leaned against the kitchen counter, a smirk playing on his lips. "Well, you're always so focused and cute when you do. It's hard to resist."

Taehyung sighed dramatically, but the corners of his mouth twitched with a smile. He knew Jungkook's teasing was all in good fun. Plus, it was kind of nice to be the subject of his affectionate antics. He decided to indulge him for a moment longer before getting back to the task at hand. "Okay, okay. What do you think about making that pasta dish with the creamy mushroom sauce?"

Jungkook paused mid-kiss, his eyes lighting up at the mention of food. "Mushroom pasta? Yes, yes, let's do that," he said, nodding enthusiastically. His lips hovered over Taehyung's cheeks as he spoke, leaving a trail of feathery kisses.

Taehyung couldn't help but laugh at Jungkook's sudden shift in focus. "Alright, but you have to help me with the prep work this time," he said, poking Jungkook's side lightly.

"Nah, I think I just going to keep kissing you instead," Jungkook murmured, pecking away at Taehyung's cheeks and nose.

Taehyung giggled, trying to push Jungkook away. "But we need to cook!"

Jungkook only chuckled, his hands now cupping Taehyung's face. His thumbs traced the apples of his cheeks, pushing them up to make Taehyung's eyes squint even more adorably. "You're just too cute when you're all domesticated," he said, planting a firm kiss on Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes but didn't fight it. Jungkook's love language was clearly physical touch, and it was hard to stay mad at someone who looked at you like you were the most precious thing in the world. He felt Jungkook's warm breath against his skin as he placed another kiss on the tip of his nose. "Fine," Taehyung said with a resigned laugh, "But if you keep this up, dinner will never get made."

Jungkook pulled back slightly, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Maybe that's the plan," he teased, leaning in to kiss Taehyung's cheek again.

Taehyung squirmed in his grasp, his laughter echoing through the kitchen. "You're so annoying," he said, though his voice was devoid of any actual irritation.

Jungkook's kisses grew more insistent, his hands framing Taehyung's face as if he were trying to memorize every curve and angle. "But you love it," he murmured between pecks, his eyes never leaving Taehyung's.

Taehyung's cheeks were now a deep shade of pink, his eyes half-lidded with amusement. "I do," he admitted, "but we really need to start cooking."

Jungkook pouted, his bottom lip sticking out just enough to make Taehyung's heart flutter. "But your cuteness is distracting," he protested, his voice playfully whiny.

Taehyung sighed, his own smile growing wider. "You're impossible," he said, though his voice was tender. He stepped closer to Jungkook, placing the cookbook on the counter. "Alright, let's make a deal. You can kiss me all you want once we've finished prep."