Best Friends (M/18+)

Before you read, you actually have to be 18 or older to read this but if you're not but you still wanna read then, go ahead and traumatize yourself 🤷🏽‍♀️

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

"You're not going to believe what happened in class today," Taehyung exclaimed, bursting into the dorm room they shared, his cheeks flushed with excitement. Jungkook looked up from his laptop, curiosity piqued as he swiveled his chair to face him.

"What's up, Tae?" Jungkook asked, setting aside his physics textbook.

Taehyung plopped down on the bed opposite Jungkook, his backpack landing with a thud beside him. "Professor Cho was explaining the concept of quantum entanglement, right?" He paused for a breath, his chest rising and falling with the enthusiasm of his tale. Jungkook nodded, his eyes drawn to the swell of his breasts beneath his tight t-shirt. He swallowed hard, trying to focus on Taehyung's words rather than his growing arousal. "And then she asked for a volunteer to demonstrate with her, and, get this, she picked me!"

Jungkook forced his gaze to meet his, a smile tugging at his lips. "That's awesome, Tae." He tried to ignore the way his heart pounded in his chest every time Taehyung leaned forward, his cleavage peeking out just enough to taunt him. "What did you have to do?"

"Well, she had this little metal ball," Taehyung began, his hands mimicking the demonstration, "and she said it could represent anything, but for the sake of the lesson, let's say it's a photon." Jungkook nodded, his mind racing with thoughts of Taehyung's soft, warm skin and how much he wanted to touch it. "And she separated it into two containers, and no matter how far apart they were, if something happened to one, it would instantaneously affect the other."

Jungkook leaned back in his chair, his eyes locked on Taehyung's. "So, it's like, even if you were on the other side of the room, and I pinched one of your boobs, the other one would feel it?" His voice was light, teasing, but the underlying tension was palpable.

Taehyung giggled, the sound making Jungkook's cock twitch. "More like if I observed one, the state of the other would change." He paused, a playful glint in his eye. "But I like your version better."

Jungkook felt the heat rising in his cheeks, but he couldn't help himself. Taehyung's breasts had always been a source of fascination for him. The way they moved when he walked, the way they filled out his clothes so perfectly, it was like they had a gravitational pull on him. He had to resist the urge to reach out and touch them every time they were alone together.

Taehyung's giggle turned into a full-blown laugh, his eyes sparkling with mischief. He leaned back on her elbows, his shirt riding up to reveal his flat stomach and the hint of his panties. Jungkook's breath hitched. "You're so bad, Jungkook," he said, playfully slapping at the air between them.

He shrugged, trying to act casual. "What? I'm just saying, if it's that instantaneous, I could do some fun experiments." His voice was thick with desire, his gaze lingering on the soft curve of his breasts.

"Or maybe like when I rub your clit, and you instantly get wet?" Jungkook suggested, the corner of his mouth lifting in a smirk. He watched Taehyung's face flush a deeper shade of pink, and he knew he had crossed a line. But the words were out, and the air in the room had shifted, thick with tension and unspoken desires.

"Bro get out of my face," Taehyung giggled, swatting Jungkook's hand away as he reached out to lightly touch his chest. Despite the playful tone, Taehyung's voice was tinged with a hint of something else, something Jungkook hadn't heard before. He pulled his hand back, his eyes searching Taehyung's for a clue.