Save Me

⚠️Warnings⚠️

This one-shot contains:

Physical abuse
Cyber abuse
Femboy Taehyung

Taehyung was seated on a chair as the makeup stylist was doing his makeup. The stylist put some finishing touches on his face as she said she had finished his makeup.

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at himself in the mirror as he smiled brightly. "This is beautiful, Thank you." Taehyung said to the makeup artists and she blushed at his words regarding that, Kim Taehyung is the most famous model both nationally and internationally.

Then a man came up to Taehyung but frowned as he looked at the hair stylist. "Where's his wig? He can't go to the photo shoot looking like a boy. Get his wig now!!" Taehyung's manager, Han Minho instructed as the smile on Taehyung's face dropped.

"But Sunbaenim, I am a boy but with female features. Can't I just reveal myself to the whole world instead of lying to them that I'm a girl?" Taehyung asked pleasingly.

Minho just chuckled and leaned forward towards Taehyung. "Why don't you shut that pretty mouth of yours if you know what's best for you, understood?" Minho whispered in Taehyung's ear as he didnt want the crew to listen to their conversation.

Taehyung nodded immediately not wanting to go through that again. Minho glared at him as he walked away. Taehyung sighed as the hair stylist put on a wig on Taehyung's head as the said male just went through with what his manager wanted.

***
Taehyung was already in his outfit for the photos shoot which was a white floral dress with a blonde wig on his head.

***Taehyung was already in his outfit for the photos shoot which was a white floral dress with a blonde wig on his head

Taehyung's Outfit

Taehyung's Hair

The photo shoot was summer themed so he only wore sandals. He was guided at the shooting area as alot of people were waiting for him.