Top (M)

Summary because im too lazy to go from the start:

Jungkook is a secret mafia leader but in College he's the nerdy kid. Taehyung is the popular guy and one day he walks Jungkook home thinking he's going to fuck him but ends up getting fucked.

They reached Jungkook's dorm, and as he fumbled with the lock, Taehyung's hand closed over his, stilling his movements. "Let me," he murmured, taking the keys from Jungkook's trembling hand. Jungkook nodded, his eyes wide and full of a mix of fear and excitement. He watched as Taehyung unlocked the door and pushed it open, allowing Jungkook to step inside first. The small space was suddenly filled with Taehyung's presence, his larger-than-life personality dominating the room.

Once the door was closed and locked, Jungkook felt a shift in the air. He turned to face Taehyung, and the smirk on his face grew more pronounced. He knew he had to play this right. "You seem pretty sure of yourself," Jungkook said, his voice dropping an octave.

Taehyung stepped closer, his eyes gleaming. "Oh, I am," he replied, his voice filled with confidence. "But maybe I should be worried about you."

Jungkook's smirk grew wider as he turned to face Taehyung fully, his back against the door. He pushed his glasses up his nose, the gesture belying the steel in his gaze. "Why's that?"

Taehyung's grin faltered for a moment before he regained his composure. "Well, you're always so... elusive. It's like you're hiding something." He took a step closer, his body language challenging.

"I always have something to hide baby doll." Jungkook smirked as he took off his shirt, showing off his muscular body that was written with tattoos that told tales of power and dominance, a stark contrast to the shy persona he had cultivated at college. The room grew colder as Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung's voice was less playful now, a hint of uncertainty creeping in. Jungkook stepped closer, his hand brushing against Taehyung's chest, feeling the other man's heart race beneath his fingertips.

"Let me show you who's really in charge here," Jungkook murmured, his eyes locked onto Taehyung's. He slammed the door shut with a kick, the sound echoing through the small room. Taehyung's smirk faded completely as he took in Jungkook's transformation. The nerdy facade was gone, replaced by a commanding presence that sent a thrill of fear and excitement through him.

Jungkook stepped closer, until their chests were almost touching. "You see these tattoos?" He traced a finger over the intricate ink that snaked down his arm. "They're not just for show. They're a map of my world, a world you can't even imagine."

Taehyung's eyes followed the path of Jungkook's finger, his expression a mix of awe and apprehension. He had never seen anything like it. The tattoos weren't just random designs; they were symbols of power, of a life lived in the shadows. Jungkook's hand moved to Taehyung's chin, tilting it up so that their eyes met. "I'm not just some shy college boy," he said, his voice low and dangerous. "I'm the top of the food chain, and you're just a little fish that swam too close to the shark."

Taehyung's pulse quickened, and he could feel the beginnings of arousal stirring in his gut. He had never met someone so... commanding. "What if I wanted the shark to bite?" he asked, his voice a whisper. Jungkook's eyes lit up, the challenge accepted.