Jeon Brother's (M)

In the corridors of Seoul's Elite High School, a soft melody floated through the air, the sound of a lone piano echoing faintly from the music room. The students walked by in their crisp uniforms, chattering and laughing, their footsteps a gentle rhythm that mingled with the distant notes. Among them, a figure moved with a certain grace that made heads turn and whispers rise. Jungkook Jeon, one of the twin stars of the school, had an aura that was as captivating as it was intimidating. His raven hair fell in a perfect mess around his sharp jawline, and his eyes, a piercing shade of black, seemed to hold secrets that could make the bravest souls quiver. He and his twin, Jeongguk, were the undisputed kings of the school's social hierarchy.

As the final bell rang, signaling the end of another school day, Jungkook's gaze fell upon the object of their desire: Kim Taehyung, the school's unassuming piano prodigy. Taehyung's glasses perched on the tip of his nose as he pored over a thick textbook, his cheeks flushed with the effort of concentration. The twins had noticed him from afar, his quiet charm a stark contrast to their flamboyant personas. They were drawn to his innocence like moths to a flame, a challenge they hadn't encountered before in their lives of easy conquests.

They approached him with the confidence of those who knew they could have whatever they wanted. "Hey, Tae," Jungkook said, his voice a smooth caress that made the hairs on the back of Taehyung's neck stand on end. "You're always holed up in here after school. Ever thought of coming over to our place?"

Taehyung looked up, surprised by the sudden intrusion. His heart hammered in his chest. The Jeon brothers didn't usually talk to him unless it was to ask for homework help or a favor. "Your house?" he squeaked, the book slipping from his grasp.

"Yeah," Jeongguk said with a smirk, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "We've got a pool, a gym, and the best video games. It's like a mini-paradise. You'd love it."

Taehyung's mind raced. He had heard stories about the Jeon brothers' mansion, a place where the school's elite gathered for wild parties and secret trysts. The twins had never invited him before, and he couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and trepidation. "I-I'd like that," he managed to reply, trying to keep his voice steady.

The twins exchanged a knowing glance. "Great," Jungkook said, flashing a dazzling smile. "We'll pick you up tomorrow after school. Don't be late." With a wave of his hand, he turned and disappeared into the crowd, Jeongguk following closely behind, leaving Taehyung alone in the music room, the piano's notes now a cacophony in his racing thoughts.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

The next day, the brothers arrived in a sleek black sports car, the engine purring like a predator waiting for its prey. Taehyung stepped out of the school gates, his heart thudding in his chest. He was dressed in his best clothes, hoping to make a good impression, though he knew deep down that he was far from their usual type. The twins stepped out of the car, looking like they had just stepped out of a magazine photoshoot. They greeted him with a casual nod, and Taehyung slid into the backseat, his heart racing as the car roared to life.

The mansion was everything he had imagined and more. It loomed over the city like a fortress, surrounded by lush greenery that seemed to keep the outside world at bay. As they pulled up the driveway, the grandeur of the house took his breath away. The gates swung open, and the car glided into a courtyard that could have been a scene from a movie.

Jungkook led Taehyung inside, his hand resting casually on the small of his back, guiding him through the marble halls. The house was filled with the scent of expensive cologne and fresh flowers, a stark contrast to the sterile, academic air of the school. Jeongguk was already ahead, throwing open the doors to the vast entertainment room with a flourish. "Make yourself at home," he said, a hint of challenge in his tone.