Chapter 1: The Unrelenting Violet Demon

For a century, the once peaceful underworld had been shaken by a new chaotic force—an unnamed demon of terrifying strength and cruelty. The being who once was Rimuru Tempest had fused with Ultima, the Primordial Violet Demon, creating a battle-hungry fiend that sought out destruction, pain, and most of all, challenging opponents. However, in the Infernal Plane, few could match her power. The lesser demons and greater demons fell one after another, serving only as fleeting distractions, their cries of pain and fear filling her ears like sweet music. It wasn't enough. She needed more.

The Primordial Violet, a twisted smile always on her lips, wandered through the vast landscapes of the demon world, her aura radiating death and destruction wherever she went. Her mind, or what remained of it, constantly sought out stronger foes, and there was only one real target left: the other Primordial Demons.

Finally, after decades of roaming and terrorizing the underworld, she found her mark. Before her stood Jaune—the Primordial Yellow, an embodiment of elegance and deadly power. The meeting between the two demons would shape the balance of power among the Primordials forever.

"Jaune, Jaune, Jaune..." Violet said, her voice dripping with mockery. She stood a few meters away, violet flames flickering around her fingers. "You've been hiding from me, haven't you? All these lesser demons and greater demons couldn't stop talking about you. I've come a long way just for you."

Jaune, calm and composed, watched Violet with a frown. The Primordial Yellow Demon had heard rumors about the chaos caused by the demoness who once was Rimuru. She had heard of the endless torture and the sadistic pleasure Violet took in her victims' suffering.

"Hiding? No, Violet, I simply had no interest in entertaining your tantrums." Jaune's voice was sharp, unyielding. She held no weapon, relying instead on her precise control of demonic energy. "But since you've come all this way, I'll grant you your wish. A battle with me. Just don't cry when it ends too soon."

Violet's eyes sparkled with excitement, her bloodlust filling the air. "Oh, Jaune, you misunderstand. I'm not here to fight you to the death—at least not yet. I'm here for something far more fun. I want to see you suffer, to see that elegant mask of yours crumble as I tear you apart. Slowly."

Without warning, Violet dashed forward with terrifying speed, her claws coated in a deadly, venomous flame. Jaune dodged with finesse, and the ground beneath them shattered from the sheer force of the attack. A shockwave rippled across the barren landscape, disintegrating everything around them. The battle had begun.

For hours, the two Primordials clashed. Violet fought with wild, unpredictable strikes, her laughter echoing through the air as she toyed with Jaune. Her love for chaos was evident in every movement. She didn't want a quick victory; she wanted to draw this out, to savor the struggle.

Jaune, for her part, fought with elegance and poise, her energy forming barriers, slicing waves of power, and deflecting attacks with precise counters. But even she began to feel the strain as Violet's relentless attacks grew in ferocity. For all her power, Jaune couldn't help but notice how much stronger Violet had become, how much her sadism fueled her energy.

"You're starting to get tired, aren't you, Jaune?" Violet taunted mid-strike, dodging a piercing energy wave and countering with a blazing kick to Jaune's side. "I can feel it. You can't hide it from me. Your beautiful little composure is cracking!"

Jaune grunted, pain shooting through her body, but she stood her ground. "Your madness will be your downfall, Violet," she spat, sending a surge of energy toward Violet, who laughed and twisted through the air, dodging it with ease.