Chapter 10: The Naming of the Primordials

Falmuth Battlefield, just after the great massacre. The air was thick with the stench of blood, and the ground littered with corpses. Amidst this chaos, three of the most powerful demons in existence—Violet, Jaune, and Noir—stood over a trembling Razen, the last survivor of the once-proud kingdom of Falmuth.

Razen, beaten and terrified, his robes torn and covered in dirt, struggled to comprehend the overwhelming power that had been unleashed on him. Violet had pinned him to the ground with nothing but her aura, her eyes glinting with the same sadistic glee she had once used in the infernal depths.

Violet smirked. "This is it? This is the great mage who was supposed to give Rimuru some trouble?" She chuckled darkly. "Pathetic."

Jaune, still in her playful mood, tilted her head. "Maybe we should've let him run for a while longer, just to make it more interesting." She glanced at Razen, her eyes shining with cruel amusement. "But I guess playtime's over, huh?"

Noir, ever calm and composed, simply watched in silence, his arms crossed. "We've completed our task. Let's not waste time here. Rimuru awaits."

With a casual flick of her wrist, Violet knocked Razen unconscious, binding him in dark magic. "Shall we deliver this little prize to our new master?" She said the word 'master' with a touch of irony. For her, the idea of serving anyone again—especially knowing she was once Rimuru—was both amusing and intriguing. But she had her reasons.

Back in Tempest, they arrived at Rimuru's temporary camp, where he awaited the return of his new demon subordinates. The transition into a Demon Lord was complete, but it had drained him deeply. Still, he stood with his usual confidence, his azure eyes scanning the approaching demons as they brought forth the bound Razen.

Rimuru, his voice low but filled with authority, addressed the three. "You've done well. I didn't expect anything less."

Violet, feeling the pull of her past and present selves collide, couldn't help but chuckle. "It was hardly a challenge. This world is still so... weak."

Jaune laughed. "Especially this one." She kicked the unconscious Razen lightly. "He's nothing more than a glorified insect."

Noir, as stoic as ever, nodded. "As you commanded, Rimuru. Razen is alive, for now."

Rimuru approached, giving Razen a brief glance before dismissing him with a wave of his hand. "You've fulfilled your part. I no longer have use for you in the material realm. You can return to the Infernal Realm now."

The words hit the three demons harder than they expected. The anticipation of further chaos and excitement in this world had gripped them. They had finally found a place to unleash their true powers, and now they were being dismissed? It felt like a death sentence to them, after having tasted the thrill of the material world's challenges.

Violet narrowed her eyes, her voice suddenly filled with a hint of urgency. "Return to the Infernal Realm? Is that all we are to you?"

Jaune frowned, her playful demeanor dropping for a moment. "You can't be serious, Rimuru. We came here to serve you, not just to complete a single task."

Noir, though less outwardly expressive, lowered his gaze, the weight of the words pressing on him. "We belong here now, with you."