Epilogue (Final Part)

The festival had been a roaring success. The streets of Tempest were filled with joyous cheers, bright lights, and the lively sounds of celebration. It was the perfect way to commemorate the peace that had settled over the land after the long and grueling battles. But tonight, as the festival was winding down, there was one more surprise that no one in Tempest saw coming—an announcement that would shake the foundations of the entire nation.

Rimuru stood atop the grand platform in the town square, the very place where important declarations had been made before. Beside him, Ultima stood with her usual confident yet radiant expression, a slight nervousness hidden behind her excitement. The citizens of Tempest had gathered in a sea of eager faces, curious as to what their beloved leader had to say.

Rimuru: "Thank you all for coming to the festival! It's been an incredible few days, and I'm so glad we could all enjoy this peace together."

The crowd cheered, their energy infectious. Rimuru smiled, letting the cheers die down a bit before he continued. His heart was pounding slightly—this announcement was no small thing, after all.

Rimuru: "Now, I have something... rather important to share with you all."

There was a ripple of excitement through the crowd as they murmured amongst themselves. Benimaru, Shion, Diablo, Shuna, and the rest of Rimuru's most trusted subordinates stood near the platform, watching with interest. Even they hadn't been told what this announcement would be, so there was a sense of mystery hanging in the air.

Rimuru glanced at Ultima, who gave him an encouraging nod. Her golden eyes gleamed with anticipation. Taking a deep breath, Rimuru stepped forward, his voice steady as he delivered the news.

Rimuru: "I have decided... to get married."

There was a stunned silence for a moment before gasps and whispers of shock filled the air. The idea of Rimuru—the great slime who had built Tempest from the ground up—getting married was completely unexpected. The murmurs grew louder as the crowd tried to guess who the lucky bride might be.

Rimuru held up a hand to quiet the crowd.

Rimuru: "And the person I've decided to marry... is Ultima."

At that, the crowd's reaction was immediate. Some gasped in surprise, while others clapped and cheered, quickly adjusting to the idea. Many knew Ultima as one of Rimuru's most trusted allies, but few had expected such a development. Still, it was clear from the cheers and supportive smiles that the people of Tempest were happy for their leader.

Shion, standing beside Benimaru, blinked in disbelief.

Shion: "Wait... Ultima?!"

Benimaru chuckled, crossing his arms.

Benimaru: "I can't say I saw that coming, but it makes sense, doesn't it? After all they've been through together."

Diablo, who had been watching closely, smiled knowingly.

Diablo: "Master Rimuru has always been full of surprises. This is a union that will undoubtedly strengthen Tempest even more."

As the crowd erupted into applause, Rimuru stepped back to let Ultima take the stage. She looked out at the people of Tempest, her face beaming with pride and happiness.