Chapter 5 - Badness

Stacy's POV 

I felt like I was drowning and sometimes I felt like I was floating in the air. Slowly opened my eyes and I could easily tell that I was in my bedroom.

“Stacy.” That was Mel's voice. She came into the focus as I tried to sit up.

“No, don't try to get up,” she said.

She gently pushed me back onto the pillow. “What happened?” I asked.

“You have been in and out of consciousness for two days. Dr. Thomas has been here helping you.

Did I lose the baby? I couldn't tell, I felt like I was wearing weights.

“Garr—”

“Is somewhere.”

“He didn't get shot?”

Her face showed pure confusion. “No, I fired the shot in the air, he ducked and you started to scream. He caught up before you hit the floor.”

Why was I hoping that he would have gotten shot?

“The baby?”

“Oh, Stacy, stop worrying, Melody and the kids are just fine.”

She doesn't, he doesn't know either. What do I do now?

“I need to get up, there are things I need to take care—”

“No, you need to stay in bed until Dr. Thomas says otherwise. Whatever you need I will be here and so will the others.”

“Mel…”

“Stacy, you are exhausted so take a little time to rest then you  can go back to handle your business.”

Why was she here preaching to me as if she cared? She was definitely hiding something or up to something.

“Ok, I think I will go back to sleep. Where is my phone?”

“Ummm… Garrick has it.”

“Why would Garrick take my phone?”

“He didn't want anyone to disturb you.”

No, he was searching it and I wish I had something in it to blind the fucka.

“Ok, I will call you if I need anything.”

She kissed me on my forehead then left the room. I waited for a while before I took my time to get out of bed.

I felt horrible and woozy. if I moved too fast there was no doubt I would fall. I took my time and crawled to the bathroom. To my surprise it was clean. I washed my face with cold water, trying to wake up fully.

“Ok Stacy, you got this.”

On my way back to the bed, some papers on the table caught my eyes. I took them up to and started reading until I realised they were divorce papers, signed by Garrick.

“Okay,” I uttered before getting back into bed to read it through thoroughly.

Chalkline's POV 

“Fuck!” I moaned as I pulled away from her, resting on my knees and watching her smiling and shaking at the same time.

“I've never been fucked like this before.” she was more than swooning.

“Lie yah tell.”

“Gar, I swear to you, especially back to back. Fuck! I feel like having you inside me all day.”

I laughed and removed the condom, then got out of the bed. The sheets and our clothes were thrown all over the room. I shook my head as I made my way to the bathroom.