Chapter 12 - Oh, The Silence

Stacy's POV

"Saw bright lights, it could be a flashing or headlight but it was very bright so I couldn't

See any faces or I can't remember them. My head was pounding, I was sure if I was bleeding. I heard footsteps and muffled voices, The lights kept going on and off."

I stopped, closed my eyes and caught my breath as the tears washed my face but I continued.

"I was pulled from my car and now was in someone's arms, placed in the backseat of a car and I heard when the car sped off. I closed my eyes to make them think that I couldn't hear anything. I wanted to pass out and I also wanted to scream for help but I was too afraid."

Wonder if I was going crazy? Maybe this was all in my head... No, it was happening, it happened. I kept going.

"The drive wasn't long or maybe that's what I thought but it was rough. They were speeding, one giving the other direction. I was weak, I couldn't feel anything below my waist but it got worse, blood started dripping from my head. The car finally came to a hard stop, tires screeching, jerking me forward causing me to hit my head on the back of the seat."

Maybe I should stop? No, keep going Stacy...

"I was pulled from the car once more, held closely in someone's arms. I knew the scent but I couldn't remember from where or whom. All light disappeared, I thought I finally passed out but no, I could hear them talking and rushing with me."

Maybe they were trying to save me? No... I shook the thought from my head. They weren't.

"Cold, very cold metal... I was placed on something cold. I tried to lift my arms to ask for some water but I was too weak and they were too loud, their voices boring holes in my head. I stayed calm, maybe they will stop talking."

This is a dream...Why would this happen to me?

" 'I need her alive!' One voice shouted. I thought to myself, yes! a doctor was trying to save me. Then I heard a lady's voice. She said 'Get rid of her, get her the fuck out of here...' "

I felt cold, I felt naked, I felt crazy.

"They started to argue about what they should do with me. One voice said I was bleeding all over the place, this person in a panic. Then someone else said that was me losing the baby and they should hurry up and take it out so they can leave me somewhere."

It got colder, freezing cold but I couldn't give up, I had to keep going.

"That's when I knew I wasn't at the hospital. They weren't trying to save me. They killed my baby."

I started going numb.

"The voices disappeared and I went into a dark hole, spinning and spinning until everything became still. I don't know how long I was down but when I came out of it I felt when someone clutched my hand and said 'I am going to save you, Milo is coming for you'... I knew I was crying but I couldn't feel anything, not even my tongue in my mouth."

There was silence, pure silence... I didn't need silence.

Some Hours Before...

Chalkline's POV

"Shit!... you are going to make me miss my flight." She giggled and wrapped her legs around my waist, holding me into one place.

"How is the pilot going to leave the boss?" she asked. I latched onto her plump lips and kept sucking while I grind into her. Her soft moans vibrated into my mouth, turning me on even more, making me grow longer and deeper into her.