1//💫𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story❤️
_______________________________________

The soft sound of turning pages are the only sound visible in the cabin where a man in his early thirties is going through the draft of a new book that's going to be published soon. The beautifully described lines of the story has captured his heart as if the story is known to him. The story is about a boy who was in love with a girl who was his junior. But the girl never loved him back saying that she wanted to concentrate on her career. Yet the boy's love won the attention of the girl which made her fall in love with him too. Everything was going perfect but suddenly...

"Sir, your mother has been trying to contact you but it seems your phone is switched off." The voice of his PA breaks the man's concentration. But instead of getting angry, he simply nods his head and tells her to get back to her work.

The man then switches on his phone and instantly his mother's call starts coming making him smile. So, without delaying he recieves the call not wanting to make his mother wait anymore.

"Why did you keep your phone off, Kavyansh? You know right that I get worried." Aaradhya asks from the other side of the phone in a worried tone.

"Maa, I was a little too busy. That's why I switched off my phone. But don't worry, I am absolutely fine." Kavyansh replies putting down the file on his desk and gets up from his chair.

"You can't tell a mother to not worry about her babies. You may have grown up but it doesn't change the fact that you're still my first child." Aaradhya remarks making Kavyansh to smile feeling blessed to have a mother like her.

"Okay, it's my mistake and I won't repeat the mistake again. Now tell me, why did you call me so many times?" Kavyansh asks looking out of the window of his cabin.

"You need to come back soon or your dear sister-in-law will come there to get you for the Puja and you know how she is." Aaradhya replies while Kavyansh chuckles in response.

"Okay, Maa. Tell her that I will be home in an hour. I just need to sign some documents and then I will be free for a few days." Kavyansh says.

"Don't be late, beta." Aaradhya says before disconnecting the call.

Kavyansh lets out a sigh as soon as the call gets cut while the smile on his face disappear. That's how he is, always smiling in front of his family but in reality there is no happiness alive in his heart. Because there is no reason behind his existence so he is only living because of the sake of his family.

Kavyansh is a man of few words who only likes to speak when it's necessary. He is more like a listener who calmly listen to anyone, especially his family members talking. He lets them talk without interfering and that's why he is known as the peacemaker of the family.

It's not like he has always been like this. He used to be a cheerful person but after his 18th birthday, many things got change in his life. The boy who used to love spending his time with his family started to get away from them. First, because of some misunderstanding and secondly in guilt after the misunderstanding got clear. But that incident left a big impact on his mind that after trying many times he couldn't make himself to be like before.

He releases a sigh and then gets back to complete the work of signing some documents. Because he knows that if he is late to reach home then his sister-in-law will send his brother to take him back home.

After some time, Kavyansh is done with his work. So, he puts the draft copy of the book inside his briefcase and after taking his phone, he walks out of his cabin. On the way, he informs his PA that he won't be coming to the company for a few days. So, if there is any important work that needs his assistance she should send him by email.

Upon arriving in his private parking lot, he gets inside his car and drives out of there. He lives in a palace along with his joint family. Although he is the elder son of his parents but he isn't the King. He didn't want to be the King because he believes that he isn't fit for the role. But he is very proud of his younger brother who is the current King of Rajasthan. His brother may be younger than him but both are more like best friend of each other. Then again, his brother is the one who has saved him from a very difficult phase of his life. So, he is always going to be indebted to his brother for that.

Soon enough, the car enters the premises of the palace and Kavyansh gets out of the car. However just as he is going to walk in the direction of the palace, he notices that his younger brother Shivansh is having a conversation on phone in the garden. But what concerns Kavyansh the most is the tensed look of his brother. So, he decides to talk to Shivansh before going inside the palace.

"Are you sure?" Kavyansh hears Shivansh to asks to the other person on the phone.

After a few seconds, Shivansh looks at his phone screen which doesn't go unnoticed by Kavyansh as well. But the small glimpse of the photograph on the screen makes him stumble a little but he composes himself and takes the phone from Shivansh's hand.

Kavyansh keeps staring at the photo for a very long time and unknowingly a tear slides out of his eyes. He doesn't know why someone has sent this photo to Shivansh after so many years. But he needs to know because this is not a simple photo, the person in the photo is the reason of his living. So, to know more about the reason behind the photo, he puts Shivansh's phone on speaker after looking at the caller ID to see that it's Adwait, Shivansh's best friend.

"Adwait, why did you send this photo?" Kavyansh asks with a trembling voice.

"Your Varenya isn't dead." Adwait says from the other side of the phone when he recognises Kavyansh's voice.

Hearing Adwait's reply, Kavyansh feels like his dead heart has suddenly started beating again. It feels like his soulless life has gotten it's soul back just by a single sentence.

"You are not joking, right?" Kavyansh asks knowing how Adwait likes to pull prank on others.

"Bhaiya, I can never joke on this matter when I know how much you have suffered in the last six years. I have all the needed information and I am sending them to you. You just come here as soon as possible." Adwait replies from the other side.

"Yes, I am coming there. Just send me the details, please." By saying this Kavyansh disconnects the call and looks at Shivansh with tear filled eyes.

"I have to go, Shivansh. I can't wait anymore so please inform everyone on my behalf." Kavyansh tells his younger brother while giving the phone back who nods his head in response.

Kavyansh doesn't wait for anymore and runs straight to his car before driving out of there. Their family's private jet is always kept on stand-by in the Jodhpur airport so thar they can fly out in any emergency situation. So, he doesn't have to worry about reaching the place where his life is right now.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So, we are done with the first chapter.

How did you feel about the chapter?

I know many of you have a lot of expectations with this story as you have already seen Kavyansh's character in HIQ. So, hopefully I will be able to write this story as perfectly as I can.

But I would like to say that the chapters won't be edited so you may find some grammatical or spelling mistakes.

The next chapter will be published on Thursday night. Till then vote and comment on this chapter.

Love you all💞