Characters

A/N: Alright so, I know there are a lot of different names being mentioned in the chapter's lately! Which is why I thought this would help you guys to keep up with who they are!

This will also help because I would update quicker now than I used to.

~Al

~*BlueStone Pack*~

Alpha Jace Martinez: Father to Shane and Conrad Matinez. He lost his mate Luna Anahita when their kids were little due to unfortunate circumstance.

Luna Anahita: Mate to Alpha Jace. One of the many daughters of the moon goddess. Mother to Conrad and Shane Martinez. She is no more with them, unfortunately.

Conrad Martinez: Son of Alpha Jace and older brother to Shane Martinez. Currently Conrad isn't part of any pack.

Shane Martinez: Current Alpha and mate to Evelyn Welsh. Son of Alpha Jace and Luna Anahita, brother to Conrad Martinez.

Evelyn (Eve) Welsh: Luna, mate to Shane Martinez and sister to Bran Welsh. Both the siblings lost their parents (previous beta's) in a car accident when they were little.

Brandon (Bran) Welsh: Beta, mate to Ashley Parker and brother to Evelyn Welsh. Best friend to Shane.

Ashley (Ash) Parker: Beta female, mate to Bran Welsh and best friend of Evelyn Welsh.

Stacy Faye: Mate to Alpha Xander, previously was part of BoneShadow Pack. She is a werewolf with abilities, which you have all discovered.

Mark: Shane's Third in command and mate to Meghan.

Marcus: Second hand to Conrad Martinez. He currently isn't part of any pack either.

~*ShadowLight Pack*~

Alpha Xander: Current Alpha, brother like figure to Evelyn Welsh and mate to Stacy Faye.

Cole Johnson: Current Beta, brother to his little sister Paise. He lost his mate,Emily Welsh on his birthday. He now has sort of connection that makes him develop feelings towards Evelyn.

Paise Johnson: She is eight and sister to beta Cole and sister like figure to Evelyn also.

These are the ones that are going to be coming up mostly. Other new one's will be introduced in the upcoming chapters.