Chapter 28

Sorry Sorry Sorry for the late update guys.! I just got too busy for a past few days, but here's the update and it's not YET editted so you're most welcomed to mention any corrections. 

Enjoy :),

Al~ <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shane’s POV~<:>~

The moment I realized she was in heat, without thinking twice I pulled her onto my side, hastening to get to the pack house. There is no way I would allow any horny bastard to even steal a lustful glance at my mate.

Once we got to the pack house, I carried her bridal style so genteelly like she was made of glass… placing her on her bed before directing my way towards the door once again.

“S-Shane…? Where are you off to?” she questioned looking so innocently confused. Not until now I took in her appearance… her beautiful black hair and big crystal blue eyes that made me melt at instant. Her face…it was shining bright and clear, I wish I could just take her small, perfect body that looked stunning in the shorts she had on. However, I knew better than that. I knew she would never consent to mate if she wasn’t in heat.

“Got some Alpha business to take of” I sternly stated, not ignoring the way she flinched at my stern voice. I soon regretted it.

Evelyn’s POV ~<:>~   

I flinched as those words escaped his mouth taking in the cold expression that his face held. However, why is he using that inconsiderate tenor on me? It surely isn’t my fault that I happened to be an Alpha’s mate and was destined to be with him. I mean, the alpha’s mate tend to go into heat earlier compared to any other she wolf…it’s just a natural process.

In moment of seconds, I realized he was on my side as I felt the bed dip a little.

“Eve…I didn’t mean to be harsh, baby. It’s just that I can’t control myself especially, when you look like that…just so… not only beautiful, but hot; and to top it all, you’re in heat” he clarified himself caressing my cheek leaning an inch closer.

I felt my heartbeat pace up as I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing his face closer to mine. Sparks like electricity surged throughout my body as our skin made contact. I noticed how Shane shivered under my touch in taking a sharp breath as I placed a feather light kiss on his neck.

“E-Eve y-you d-don’t know w-what you’re asking for…and I d-don’t want you to regret it” he stated stuttering. It’s sweet how concerned he is, but it’s doing nothing but turning me on at this point.    

Placing my hands on his well defined chest, I slowly slide them down feeling up his perfect eight pack through his shirt. Shane’s grip tightened around my waist as he pulled me towards him settling me onto his lap so I would be facing him.

He leaned down, but I would have to admit it was really hard how he was attempting on holding back from losing control. I brought my face closer to his biting onto his bottom lip trying to be seductive. Before I could go any further, he grabbed a handful of my hair pulling them back a little so I could look straight into his now, pitch black eyes filled with nothing, but lust.

“Don’t test my patience, princess. There won’t be any going back once I loose control” he assured warningly.  

“Then don’t” I whispered placing more kisses everywhere on his face, but the lips. In moment of seconds, I was thrown down onto the bed as Shane was hovering over me holding onto my wrists on either side of my face.

A small smile crept onto my face as he roughly crashed his lips to mine. Our lips moved in perfect sync. His lips were soft and honey sweet, and the way he passionately moved them against mine says that he savored the way I tasted as well.

Running out of breath we pulled back. However, that didn’t stop Shane as he nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck leaving trail of soft, wet kisses down my neck, to my collarbone from my jaw. I trailed my hands down his back grasping onto the edge of his shirt as his hands slide down mine in process.

He pulled me against him after tearing my shirt in seconds and yanking it to the farther corner of the room. I pulled off his shirt as well since it was only fair that way, if we both were equally undressed. I felt our bare chest against each others as he pulled me even more closely, if that was even possible.  

I couldn’t take it anymore so I pulled his face back to mine crashing our lips together once again. My wolf howled in joy and delight as the intensity grew thick in air. I felt him lift us up a little as he pushed my legs apart with his knee placing himself in between. I clung onto his shoulder as I flipped us over so I can straddle over his waist leaving love bites and kisses down his chest to his abs and back to his neck. At sudden, he flipped us over once again as he trailed his fingers down my side placing them in between my thighs. He soon placed his hand well at you know? And found my weak spot as I moaned in desire and felt him groan in return as he sweetly tormented me until I reached the climax.

However, before going any further than that… Shane pulled back sitting up on the edge of my bed. What now?

“Shane..? Pleasee?” I questioned still running out of breath.

“No.”

“No..?” I repeated, puzzled.

“No, Evelyn. You don’t know what you’re asking for… yes, I can ease your pain, but you wouldn’t want this if you weren’t in heat… and I want it to be special for us… without any regrets. So, no… I won’t mate you just yet.” I simply nodded as I knew where he was coming from.

Slowly getting up, I pecked his cheek. “I love you, Shane”

“I love you too, Evelyn. Way too much… and I’ll wait for as long as I have to.”