2//💫𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story❤️
_______________________________________

"You won't leave my side, right?" Kavyansh asks in a fearful tone.

"If I ever leave your side, I am sure you'll find me no matter what." Varenya replies while kissing him on the forehead.

A sigh leave Kavyansh's lips remembering the words spoken by the love of his life, Varenya Mukherjee. The reason behind his living, the reason behind his smile and the reason behind him starting to believe in love. She has always been a confident person when it comes to their bond and maybe that's why they're going to meet again.

For last six years Kavyansh knows that Varenya has died in a plane crash when she was coming to Jodhpur. He was shattered by the information because they had so many plans together for their future which were left unfulfilled. But suddenly now he gets to know that she is alive. Although he is very happy but there's still a doubt left in his mind. If his Varenya is alive then why haven't she contacted him all these years?

So many questions are running in his mind that he feels like his head can burst at any moment because of the intense headache. Usually, his mother's herbal tea helps with the headache but now in the private jet, he has to relied on the tea served by the hostess.

Finally after nearly five hours of travel the jet arrives in the Kolkata International Airport. Kavyansh walks out of the jet and switches on his phone to let Shivansh knows that he has arrived safely. However, before he can call his brother he notices that Adwait is calling him. So, he picks up the call and gets to know that Adwait is waiting for him outside the airport to take him to where Varenya's location is being found.

Kavyansh's walking pace gets fast because he doesn't have anymore patience to meet his Varenya. Soon enough, he walks out of the airport and finds Adwait leaning against the car along with a few of his men in two different cars behind.

"Are you okay, Bhaiya?" Adwait asks as soon as Kavyansh stands in front of him.

"I don't know. I just want to meet her and may be then I will be okay." Kavyansh replies while Adwait nods his head in response.

Although Adwait is Shivansh's best friend, but he is more like a family member of the Rathore's. So, his relation with Kavyansh is like two brothers. Just like Kavyansh is Shivansh's older brother, for Adwait too he is nothing less.

"Let's go, Bhaiya. The place is more than two hours away from here. So, we have a long journey by car." Adwait says looking at Kavyansh with an assuring smile who sighs.

Both of them get inside the car and make their way towards the destination. While Adwait is driving the car, Kavyansh is looking out of the window thinking about the first time he has met Varenya.

Flashback Starts:

A 17 years old Kavyansh is walking through the corridor of the school along with two of his classmates while discussing about the upcoming tests. There are other students scattered here and there as it's the lunch break hours.

Suddenly, a small body collies with Kavyansh who is too busy in talking that he hasn't seen the person walking in front of him. But when the books fall down on the floor from the person's hands, that's when Kavyansh realizes the mistake he has done.

"I am sorry. I didn't see you coming in my way." Kavyansh lets out while bending down to help the person who is none other than his junior, 14 years old Varenya Mukherjee.

Before Kavyansh can even touch any of the books, Varenya slaps his hand away while a scowl settles on her face. Varenya picks the books by herself and stands up from the floor. She then glares at Kavyansh who can only blink his eyes looking at the pretty face of Varenya. Because this is the first time he is staring at her from so close and not only that, he is feeling some unknown emotions stirring inside him making him gulp.