3//💫𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story❤️
_______________________________________

In the Rathore palace everyone is in deep shock except Shivansh as he is the one to inform everyone about the sudden departure of Kavyansh to Kolkata. But they are not shocked because of that, they're shocked to learn that the person whom Kavyansh loves, is still alive. Six years ago when Kavyansh completely changed, everyone got worried not knowing the reason behind it. So, Shivansh only told them that the person whom Kavyansh loved had died in a plane crash. So, they shouldn't talk about this matter in front of Kavyansh or he could get triggered.

Shivansh may be the youngest among the two brothers, but he has taken care of Kavyansh in the most vulnerable time of his life. Maybe that's why they share such great bond between them where they are each other's saviour.

"Bhaiya, why didn't you inform me about this matter before?" Ritika asks Shivansh making him sigh. Because Ritika is not just the Princess of the family, she is also one of the best advocate in the country too who is known for her connoisseur mind.

"Princess, your final exams were going on that time and you weren't involved in these things. So, Adwait and I used all our sources to find out whether the girl was alive or not. But the same thing kept coming out again and again that she was not alive." Shivansh replies rubbing his face feeling worried about his older brother.

"But how come after so many years Adwait suddenly got to know about the girl being alive?" Pratap asks Shivansh out of curiosity.

"As you all know that Adwait went to Kolkata for an important meeting. So, he was in the reception area of the Kolkata Medical College along with the Dean who was showing him around and suddenly a nurse drop some files on the floor. Adwait went to help her and that's when he noticed the name Varenya Mukherjee on one of the envelope. He decided to look into the matter and requested the Dean to help him get the needed information about the person. Thankfully, the Dean didn't reject and gave him the report where the age along with the address of the person was written as well. But still, Adwait confirmed the information by his private investigator before sharing the information with me. Just as he sent me the photo of the report where a passport size photo of the patient was attached as well, Bhai arrived there and took my phone from me while he kept looking at the photograph." Shivansh answers while others can just imagine the pain and relief Kavyansh must have felt after these many years.

"My son has suffered a lot. I just don't want him to suffer anymore." Aaradhya says wiping her tears remembering the numerous times she has found Kavyansh crying in his sleep. She has never mentioned this in front of him in hope that one day he will tell her everything by himself. But now, she just hopes that her son gets back what he has been longing for.

"We shouldn't worry so much. We have brought Ganpati Bappa home this year and Ganpati Bappa is the destroyer of obstacles. So, I am sure that Bappa will make everything perfect for Kavyansh Bhaiya as well." Jivika, wife of Shivansh and the Rani Sa of Rajasthan says while others nod their heads in response.

🦋

Kavyansh keeps walking towards Varenya who is playing the game of chasing with some kids. Kavyansh is sure that his Lotus will jump on his arms as soon as she notices him because that's what she used to do. But his hearts break as soon as his dark brown eyes collide with his Lotus's light brown eyes which gets widen in fear. The eyes which used to look at him with love and happiness are now staring at him with only immense fear in them.

Kavyansh is taken aback by the raw fear in Varenya's eyes along with the tears that are flowing down her face. Because he has never seen her this much scare. However, before he can even say anything she falls on her knees while putting her hands over her ears as if trying to block any sounds to reach her. Her body is also trembling badly so Kavyansh goes to touch her but that only makes her cries loudly while the kids around them looks worried.