1

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight." May shouted as I did my dance. I'm a hip hop dancer, looking sharp while dancing is key. I think hip hop is a way of showing how sharp you can be and how smooth you can be. I have some experience on ballet, tap and jazz, but not as much as hip hop.

"Pick that leg up!" I kicked my leg in the air and dropped to the floor, finishing my dance number. "Good run." May said as she and I starting packing our stuff up. "Okay, well that was our last session together Sirena, I hope to see you in the future." I smiled. "Thank you so much May, you have done so much for us. I'm sad that your leaving." May Quant, was our dance teacher here at Point Shoes Dance. I've been dancing for as long as I can remember.

"Bye!" I walked out of the dance studio to my car. I'm a sixteen year old at West Fields High School. I sing and dance and part of the drama club we have at school. I went home and settled down for the night.

"Hello sweetheart! How was your last session with May?" My mom asked. She was always nervous when I went out in my own. "It was great and heartbreaking at the same time." I replied. "Well, Claire, Haley, Sam, and Yumi are in your room waiting for you." I smiled and ran to my room.

"Hey guys!" I said. Claire, was also a dancer, but only in ballet. Hayley, was a singer and a gymnast. Sam, short for Samantha, is a actress and a cello player, she is famous on YouTube, and is pretty popular at our school. Yumi is a black belt in karate. What ever you do, don't piss her off. But Sam had a short temper so don't piss her off either.

"Hey Rena! So we were wanting to ask you a very important question." Claire said rubbing her hands. "We would like you to come with us... To MAGCON!" Magcon.

"Magcon? What's that?" I asked. They all gasped. "Shawn Mendes will be there!" Yumi shouted. "And?" I asked again. "And Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas and all the boys!" I raised a eyebrow in confusion. I had no idea who they were talking about. "Wow, you need to get in to society more."

"Hey..." I said sounding offended. They laughed. "Does my mom know about this Magcon?" I asked. They all nodded. "Fine I'll go with you guys, but where is it?" They all looked at each other. "It's in Atlanta Georgia," Yumi said. "Why could you just wait for them to come to California?" I asked. "Because they aren't coming this year....." Claire made a sad face. I sighed and nodded. "So when are we leaving?" I asked. "Tomorrow! That's why we came. To help you pack!" I groaned. "Seriously, you ask me the day before?" They all laughed and gave me a hug. "Okay, I'll still go." They all cheered and laughed.