21| Old Fashion

Republished chapter**
Caley

I'm grounded for a month, meaning I can't go anywhere except for school when I go back after my suspension but right after school, I have to go home too. They took away my phone and other device and I feel like a prisoner. How am I even supposed to contact Ben?! I'm freaking out right now.

I heard a tap that came through from my window but I ignored it, probably just a bird. It was already dark outside because it was nine at night and I'm just gonna sleep right now since there's nothing to do. Another tap came through followed by another one and that's when I got up from my bed and pulled the curtains back to see Ben outside, holding a couple of pebbles in hand as he smirked at me. I lifted up my window and leaned out the windowsill.

"What're you doing down there?" I whispered loudly and he grinned, jumping up as he grabbed onto the railing of the small balcony of my window, climbing up like Spider man into the balcony.

"Came to see you, I figured they took your phone, my parents did too," he smiled charmingly, sitting on the rail as I tugged his hand inside my room. I walked to the door and locked it before going back to Ben who was sitting on my bed.

"That's sweet but aren't you gonna get in trouble?" I asked curiously, sitting beside him as he shook his head.

"They think I'm sleeping hours ago," he said as I smiled. "And I don't really care, I'm already in trouble," he told me, pulling my waist closer as I sat on his lap in a straddling position, I grinned.

"You never told me you're a bad boy," I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with the back of his hair.

"Well you never told me you're so naughty," his hands slid down and he groped my ass that made me jump up.

"You just figured it out?" I quirk a brow, staring down at his lips as I wanted to kiss them so bad.

"No, I had a feeling you were gonna bring everything on the table," he smirked and I smiled, kissing him softly at first before our tongues battled for dominance.

I woke up at the sound of birds outside my room and I blinked my eyes open to see Benjamin sleeping beside me with his arms around my waist. Last night was risky but oh well, we lived.

"Caley?" a knock came through the door and my heart leaped out of my chest. I shook Benjamin awake and he groaned, snuggling closer to me.

"Five more min-" he said but I slapped my hand on his mouth that made him wake up and look at me wide eyed.

"Caley, we're-" dad walked in my room and gave me a weird look. "I was saying, we're heading off to work and my understanding is your grounded and not going to school so you'll stay here all day," he told me and I press my lips, nodding.

"Okay dad," I squirmed as Benjamin was right below my hips and was breathing oddly on my thighs. Thank god my comforter looks big and puffy for my dad to not suspect anything.

"Well I'm off, try not to kill your brother, I heard the story," he said before walking out of my room and shutting the door close.

Ben popped over my chest while his body squished me. I pushed him over but he just levered his self up.

"I was gonna eat you but I thought your dad would bust us," he nuzzled my neck and I giggled, slapping him playfully.

"You're such a pervert," I told him and he smirked, lifting up my shirt and he sucked on my chest hard that may form a nice purple tomorrow.

"But you love me," he pulled back with a grin, looking down on me. I smiled rolling my eyes as I wrapped my arms around him. "Tell me you love me Caley," he said and my tummy was placed in a washing machine and my heart thumped faster.