23| 911

The doorbell rang downstairs and I hurried to get the door. I wasn't expecting anyone today since I'm still locked up in my house. No visitors allowed for Cole and Caley unfortunately.

"Ben?!" I said incredulously when I found my boyfriend holding a cup of coffee from Starbucks and flowers.

"You don't seem excited to see me," he pouted and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Fine let's try that again." I shut the door on his face and opened it right back as I smiled widely, looking ecstatic to see him. "Ben!!!" I said out loud in a whisper. He grinned and walked right in my house.

"That's more I like it," he pressed a kiss on my cheek and I blushed, grabbing the coffee and flowers from him. Mom and dad already went to work and I don't know where Cole is. Is he even home? Oh well he probably snuck out.

I placed the flowers in the kitchen island and took a sip of caramel macchiato that made my morning, other than seeing my boyfriend of course.

"Babe, you look so hot today," he pushed me against the island top and pressed his front against my back, nuzzling the nape of my neck, I moaned lowly.

"I know, I look like fire right?" I joked and he pulled away, turning me around as he boost me up on the island top, skimming my thighs with his hands.

"Yes like fire." He smirked, playing along with me. "Do you feel like fire too?" he fingered the hem of my shorts short and I licked my lips, putting down my coffee.

"Let's go to my room." I wrapped my arms and legs around him and let him carry me upstairs to my room. I giggled slightly when Ben tossed me on the bed as he pulled his shirt up before kissing me feverishly that made me moan. I played with the back of his hair and bit his bottom lip teasingly that made him groan. I flipped us around and I sat on his hip, unbuckling his belt.

"Caley baby," he growled, sitting up to kiss me. I continued to fumble with his pants and he's hella hard. Gulp. Ben kinda made a weird noise and I opened my eyes. He was looking at something behind me and I instantly pulled away cause I thought it was Cole.

I looked behind me and little Danny walked into my room holding onto the door knob as he rubbed his eyes. What the fuck is my little brother doing here?! I sat there frozen as I stared at Danny and so did Ben. Not awkward at all.

"What're you doing here Dan?" I asked him and he just throttled towards my bed.

"Can you make me breakfast Caley? I'm hungry," he whined, not saying anything about me sitting on top of Ben.

"Why don't you ask Cole?" I told my brother and he groaned, stomping out of my room grumpily. I breathed out heavily and gave Ben a wide eye look before I tried moving away from his hips but he held me in place.

"Caley!!! Cole is not waking up!" Danny screamed from the hallway and scrambled away from Ben. I walked towards Cole's room and found him lying on the floor passed out with a glass of whiskey on the coffee table.

"Cole," I shook him a couple times, patting his face to try and wake him up but he's not getting up. "Cole." I said louder, now slapping his face cause he apparently doesn't take slight taps.

"Everything okay?" Ben stood by the doorway and I shook my head as I stared at my brother. He's not dead cause he's not cold so why won't he wake up?! "Uh... Caley?" Ben spotted something on the bed and I shifted my gaze towards his mattress. What the fuck. A bottle of pills were open and the drugs were scattered around his bed. What was he thinking?

"Call the ambulance!" I told Ben as I read which prescription did Cole overdose to eszopiclone. Mom's sleeping pills. "Fuck." I muttered under my breath.

"What's wrong Caley?" Danny asked and I shook my head at him.

"Nothing, go ask Ben for your breakfast downstairs." I told him and he just stared at me before staring at Cole. He kneeled beside us before tears ran down my cheeks. It hurts knowing that Cole tried killing himself, my own twin.

"Cole! Cole!" Danny tried shaking him conscious but he won't budge, he done himself wrong this time. He is a fuck up.

"The ambulance is coming," Ben rushed to us and I looked up at him with tears streaming down my face.

"Why would he do this?" I asked more to myself but Ben's face dropped, moving beside me as he pulled me into a right hug. Danny just stared at us like what he does best, he has no idea what's going on cause he's just a child.

"Is Cole gonna be okay Caley?" Danny asked me and I turned my attention to him.

"Yes he will," I nodded. His lips turn up to one side before dropping again. "I guess I'm not hungry anymore," he sighed.

Someone knocked downstairs and Ben rushed up to get the door. The paramedics reached upstairs and placed Cole's body on the stretcher, making me move aside.

"Are you family?" One guy asked and I nodded, not able to talk. "You wanna come?" I nodded again.

"Ben can you follow behind? And bring Danny with you," I told Ben and he nodded.

"But I wanna go with you!" Danny interjected and I smiled, squatting down to his level.

"There's no space Danny, Ben will bring you with Beatrice later okay?" He pouted at me but nodded, sighing in defeat. The paramedics brought Cole down already and I grabbed my purse and phone just incase of emergency. I need to contact mom and dad too cause I know they'll be worried.

The ambulance drove off to the hospital as I held my brothers hand, caressing his hair as I cried and sob. I don't know what I'll do without Cole. If I knew he would do this to himself I would've done something but he didn't need to do this. "Stay with me," I cried. Tears running down my face as I bawled on his shirt. This was all my fault. I started all this drama. What if I never been together with Ben? It wouldn't reach this far and Cole will be fine, not in this position.

The ambulance stopped and I got out, they brought Cole's body down and rushed him towards the emergency room. His pulse was faint and I'm legit scared for his life. I followed them in but the doctors stopped me before the door as some test were about to be done on him. I will never forgive myself if anything happens to my twin.

I contacted mom and dad but no one was answering their phone. I got worried. I sat in the waiting room and propped my knees up, shaking my head as I hated myself. Crying on my arms that rested on my knees.

I looked up when I heard Danny's voice and forced out a smile to my little brother with Beatrice. Ben followed behind with a dufflebag and I cried on his sight. I shouldn't regret anything. I won't regret anything.

"Why're you crying Caley?" Danny asked me and I brought him up to my lap.

"Because Cole got sick," I brushed back his hair and he rested his head on my chest like what kids do. Ben placed the duffle on the third chair before sitting beside me.

"Are you okay?" He said, concern clouding his eyes. I shook my head and rested my head on his shoulders. I don't know if I'll ever be okay, as long as Cole is in there I don't know what I would do.