12| Liar Liar, Pants On Fire

"Ugh fine," I sighed and he grinned widely. "Pass me my phone," I asked him and he literally jumped on the floor to grab my skirt and take out my phone from my pocket.

"You want me to talk to them or...?" I gave him a weird look, shaking my head rapidly.

"You want me to stay over or not?" I asked and he tossed me my phone, sitting beside me. "My parents will literally kill me if they hear your voice," I told him and he smirked, caressing my skin with a finger.

I dialled the home phone and waited for anyone to answer. I don't even know if my mom would agree but it's really late, I hope she says yes.

"Hello?" my heart jumped when I heard Cole's voice and it feels like he'll find out that I'm at Benjamin's house.

"Hey, could you tell mom I'm sleeping over at Be-Veronica since it's already late?" I almost slipped and I bit my tongue hard.

"Yeah sure, is everything okay?" My brother asked and I licked my lower lip.

"Yeah everything's fine, just cover for me alright?" I asked Cole. I really feel guilty lying to my twin but I'm starting to catch feelings toward Benjamin and I kinda like him a bit, it scares me a bit.

"Okay, bye." that's all Cole said before hanging up. Well that wasn't so hard than I thought it would be. I tossed my phone to the side and ran my hand through my face.

"So did they say yes?" Ben asked me and I looked at him.

"No, I talked to Cole and I really feel guilty lying to him." I groaned. His hand slid in my inner thighs and I just closed my eyes to gnaw the guilt.

"Don't be, we'll have fun babe," he smirked, crawling up to me to take my hands off my face. Everything seemed to be better when I saw his face and it seemed worth it that I lied to my brother when he kissed me softly at first, deepening it by the second. Fuck, I'm starting to really like Benjamin, that's great. Sense that sarcasm?

"Bonjour, je m'appelle Benjamin, did I say it right?" he asked as I was leaning on his chest while he played with my hair in the middle of the night, I nodded. "Tu appelle Caley," he continued. I was teaching him a bit of French so he would apparently have a greater chance in Yale for being bilingual.

"Como çava?" I asked and he thought about the answer for a moment.

"Très bien, merci," I grinned at him and he smiled. "How do you say dog?" he asked and I smirked.

"Bitch," I said and he gave me a flat look, I chuckled. "Okay, okay, it's chien," I told him and he nodded.

"Fish?"

"Poison," I said and he thought I was kidding. "I'm dead serious," I assured him and he nodded.

"Werewolves?" what is he? a fourth grader? these are like the basics and I find it funny that he doesn't know, not that I'm saying he's ignorant or something. Not everyone is highly developed in this kind of area field in school.

"Loup garou," I sighed.

"Okay let's move on to sentences," he said and I nodded. "Tu es petit ami," I sat up and quirk a brow, looking at him weirdly.

"You're my girlfriend? I never taught you that, how'd you know that?" He grinned, tugging me back as he pressed a kiss on my neck.

"I'm not stupid, I know a few things Cale," he whispered beside my ear. "So would you be my petit ami?" It sounded so cheesy but I smiled at the effort. Wait, did he just asked me to be his girlfriend? I turned my body to look at him and he was smiling charmingly. "Oui or non?" The way he asked me out was so smooth though.