13| Low Key

"Are you serious?! He asked you out?" Veronica chided as we walked towards my locker. I shushed her out cause Cole was right behind us with his friends, or what he likes to call them, his 'auto rage'. He's funny alright.

"Can I have your book please," Cole said on the other side of the locker and I looked over at him. My eyes moved past my brother and saw Benjamin with his friends in the corner of the hall, his eyes on me as he grinned, winking at me. "Who you looking at?" Cole asked and was about to look back when I grabbed his face and turn his attention to me.

"Nobody," I chuckled nervously, trying to find my English book in my bag.

"Ben's looking," Veronica whispered on my ear and I breathed out. She thinks I didn't notice that?

"I know," I sneered, facing her and she smiled mischievously. "here, go away," I shoved Cole my notebook and he beamed, hugging me tightly and lifting up my torso off the ground.

"Thanks sis, you're the best!" he said before dropping me down on the ground.

"Yeah whatever, I know the best," I kidded, brushing it off. Cole and his friends walked the other way before Ben advanced towards me, leaving his friends as they watched him closely. Uhm I thought we're low key? Is he trying to make a scene?

"Hey babe," he pressed me up against the locker and crushed his lips to mine feverishly, I whimpered. Never mind low key, I like this.

"Whoa! Ben, take it easy with my best friend, she's very delicate," I heard Veronica say beside us and I groaned, biting Ben's bottom lip. "Caley!" Veronica struck my arm and I snapped my gaze to her. "You're fucking sly!" she grinned and I mirrored her expression.

"Go to your boy toy Ver, we'll hang later," Jared is friends with Ben apparently so it kinda works out that we like the guys in the same page here. At least she doesn't like my brother or anyone he associates with.

"Are you guys really dating?!" she asked, ignoring my statement. Benjamin smirked, nodding before he held my hips protectively. "That's so cute!" She squealed and I rolled my eyes. "Does Cole know?" she questioned and I shook my head rapidly.

"No he doesn't and I prefer it to stay that way," I told her and she bit her bottom lip.

"Low key yet risky, mhm," her lips frowned as she nodded. "You guys are sneaky," she smirked, shoving Benjamin slightly. I just realized what she said rhymed. Oh my gosh! Is Ver a rapper?

"Well..." Ben started, smiling down at me and I smiled evilly.

"Hey Ver," my best friend's blushed pink when Jared came up to us, greeting her out.

"Hey boo thang," she flirted, running her hands through her hair before Jared gave her a tight hug, Veronica grinned at me.

"Are you together?" I mouthed and she pouted, shaking her head while hugging Jared still.

"We'll hang later?" Veronica asked me as her boy toy tugged on her hand. I nodded an that's when she left with Jared. I glanced back and found Benjamin's friends gone as well and we were alone.

"You miss me babe? Course you did," Ben captured my waist, pushing me against the locker as I beamed at him. He positioned his leg in between mine before leaning down to kiss me deeply. I pulled his neck down, kissing back as his hand lifted up my thighs, I whimpered.

"No I didn't," I teasingly said once we pulled away, biting my bottom lip and his brows puckered slightly.

"Why not? what can you not miss about me?" he cockily said, biting my bottom lip out that made me moan as he teased.