19| Cloud 9

Caley

I had fun last weekend hanging out with my friends and my brother who almost snitched me out to our parents that I drank alcohol. He's just sad that he don't have a chance with Veronica and yes I'm talking about Danny the one and only.

"You're parents are always away," I told Ben as we walked in his room right after we came from school, dropping my bag on the floor.

"They'll be gone for a while and Beatrice has a babysitter," he grinned at me. I don't usually go home anymore right after school and mostly hang out with Ben or Veronica but not with Cole.

"So we'll be alone?" I asked, popping the buttons of my blouse as he gave me a smouldering look. He snatched my waist and tossed me down the bed, skimming my thighs going higher up to my ass.

"Yep, and look what I got," he pulled something out the drawer and a joint appeared. My brows rose up and moved my gaze to him with an incredulous look.

"You smoke?" I asked and he shook his head. I was about to say!

"Not often but sometimes when my parents are away for a while cause I need to get rid of the smell," he told me and I smirked. Bad bad boy. Tsk.

"I haven't tried it before," I said, flipping my hair back as I propped up my elbow, showcasing him my chest. His eyes lowered down, smirking at me.

"You haven't?" he asked and I shook my head. Not that I want to, I don't wanna get addicted. "Well I'm not forcing you to, but if you want," he placed it on the night stand and pulled his shirt above his head, I moaned. He's hot. So hot. I don't think I can handle his sexiness.

I pulled him down as his hands groped my ass, my legs wrapping around his waist, tugging him all the way down. His hands fumbled with my jeans, sliding it down freely from my legs as his touch burned, biting onto his bottom lip that made him groan.

"Ooh Caley baby, when'd you get so naughty?" he pulled away giving me a sly look and my cheeks heat up.

"Sorry," I mumbled but his brows rose shaking his head.

"No! it's all good baby, it just surprised me," he said, playing with the hem of my blouse. Ben pulled it away and tossed it down to the floor before kissing my neck, biting my skin as he sucked harshly that made me squeal.

"Mmm Ben," I moaned, my eyes softly closed as my hands ran through his rigged abs, reaching for his pants. It was off within seconds and so little fabric were on our way. I know were not gonna stop here though.

I sighed softly, sitting up as Ben lit up his joint beside me. I stared at him and he looked like a typical hot bad boy who smoked, but he told he doesn't do cigarettes. He better not, those shit are nasty. We just had sex and it felt great, I feel refreshed and I'm addicted. But I'm not gonna go slutting around for it, maybe I'm just addicted to Ben.

He took a long dragged, inhaling deeply before puffing it out into circular shape that look like halos. That was cool. Ben offered me the joint and I thought about it before taking the rolled up weed, he helped me light it up and I inhaled, choking out the smoke like an inexperienced person would do.

"You okay Caley?" he asked me and I nodded, taking another dragged and letting the cool sensation down my lungs before breathing out. It felt nice. I passed it back to Ben and he grinned.

I moved over on top of his lap as he breathed in deeply, his cheeks curving in as he laid his head back to the headboard, breathing out coolly. He closed his eyes for a second before the high kicked in, chuckling lowly at nothing.