3| Customer Service

Caley

So basically, I work at Urban Outfitters in Beverly Hills and it's my shift this afternoon. Thank god I dodged working at the fast food or movie theatres cause I don't wanna work in those places and I'm really happy with my job place. I love clothes.

"Hey Caley," Anton greeted out and I smirked at him. Cole is still looking for a job but he hand out some résumé but I don't know what happened to that.

"Sup Anton," I nodded over to him as I look at myself over the huge mirror.

"Same old but hey, Pauline's off tonight so I hope you don't mind helping out customers and being at the register," he told me and I shrugged a shoulder.

"Sure, I've done it before," I told him and he grinned widely at me before walking off towards the girl who entered the store, of course he would flirt with her.

I've had this job for two months now and I haven't had any problem, I actually like working here and my co workers are hot! the guys at least, so I couldn't complain.

Anton is actually pretty hot himself but I'm not attracted to him, I see him more as my close friend than a relationship friend and he's cool with it that we could stay friends cause he told me he liked me once I started working here, were not awkward or anything.

I was just standing there, fixing the clothes in the front section when someone walked in that made my stomach churn.

"How're you guys, are you looking for anything specific today?" I asked Benjamin as his gaze landed on me with a smirk on his face. I'm just trying to be professional since I'm at work. His friends nudged him a bit as they had a beam on their faces, glancing over at me.

"Look Ben, it's your girl," one of his friend said lowly behind him but I just ignored it and so did he.

"Yeah he's looking for you specifically," his other friend butted in and I quirk a brow at them. Ben elbowed them and it made his friends shut their mouths.

"No were just browsing today," Benjamin told me politely and I smiled.

"Well if you need anything, I'll be right here," I told them and his friends grinned widely, determine to embarrass Ben in front of me. I know they were just joking though but it's weird seeing them shop here.

I walked around to check in the customers if they need help with anything, including Ben's friends but they're just being silly so I left them but I didn't check on Ben. It's my job to keep the customers happy and make them want to come back, that's why they hired me.

"Caley, someone needs assist in the change room," Denzel told me and I walked right in the change room, finding someone's light flashing beside their door cause if you need assistance, there's this button you press and someone will come and help you, in this case, it's me.

I knocked on the door and I wasn't expecting Ben to open it shirtless. My eyes wandered down his chest but snapped my gaze back to his smirking face.

"Liking what you see Cale-lee?" he grinned, emphasizing my name too much but I rolled my eyes.

"What do you need?" I asked in a tiresome voice and he handed me a shirt.

"Yeah could you please get me another print of this shirt, I trust you since you might know what'll look good on me," he winked and a smile formed on my lips, rolling my eyes. "And get me a smaller size of this jeans," he popped the button of his pants and strip it down in front of me with no shame whatsoever. My eyes widen and I looked away immediately as he chuckled lowly, passing me his jeans. I'm not enjoying this, I feel uncomfortable honestly.