9| Pool House

Sorry bout the confusion everyone!! This is the second part of "Innocence Gone." Well it might've spoiled your reading and it's my apologies.

••••••••
Caley

I lowered myself down the cool water and shivered as the breeze brush by damp body. Should've turned on the heater first. Ben followed behind me and I splashed water all over him that made him clench his jaw cause the water was a bit cold.

He splashed water back on me and I muttered a cuss, wiping it off my face. Fuck! it's cold! He snatched my waist right when I wasn't paying attention and pressed me against the side of the pool, staring at me closely but glancing down my lips.

"You know how beautiful you are Caley?" he told me and my cheeks heat up at his compliment. People compliment me by calling me 'pretty' but no one has ever called me beautiful except for my family and Ben is the first non relative guy who called me beautiful, that's why it's something special to me. "Your fucking hot too," he throatily groaned, nuzzling my cheek as I smiled.

"Am I supposed to be flattered?" I said and felt his lips curl up as he pressed a kiss on my cheek.

"Yes pretty face, I don't often give out compliments, I get them," he arrogantly said and I rolled my eyes exasperatedly.

"Well that's too bad you ain't getting them from me," I smirked, sliding my hand up his torso and slapping his chest that made him hiss as it probably stung.

"That's fine, you already did anyways," he said with a mischievous smile, pressing a kiss on every inch of my neck, I breathed out.

"When?" that came out as a moan and it'll just feed up his ego cause he knows he's making me feel good.

"Remember when you were working? you told me I look hot," he remembered?! I looked at him flatly and sighed.

"It was a mistake, I said you look good," I corrected his error and his brows rose up in amusement of my denial. Yes, I do find him hot, but I wouldn't benefit him the doubt.

"Keep talking baby girl," he met my lips and kissed me sweetly as he positioned his legs in between mine. I accidentally bit his lip and he groaned, searching my mouth as he kissed me hungrily. The nick name he called me sounds so weird though. First of all, I'm not his baby girl or a baby girl in general, I'm a grown ass girl who's independent, and second of all, why does he call me that? I mean pretty face sounds weird enough.

"Why do you call me baby girl? don't call me that." I scrunched up my nose once we pulled away and he grinned, pressing a kiss on my nose.

"Fine, pretty face then," at least I'm contented with that nick name.

"Why can't you just be normal and call me 'babe' like every guy calls a girl who they're chopping," I said, pursing my lips as he looked at me with his brows arch up high.

"Cause I'm not every guy and I want my own nickname, babe is over rated anyways," he told me and beamed widely. "So I'm chopping you huh," he decently smiled and blood flowed through my face. I'm fucking flustered.

"Are you not?"

"Well I am in a way... yeah sure we're chopping," he said and I quirk a brow, pushing him away before I swam off because it was getting colder as we stayed in one position. This will be a long night.

After a while of swimming, we came back to the pool house to shower and dry ourselves off. It's almost three in the morning and we still haven't had any sleep, at least I haven't had any sleep.

Benjamin walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist as he walked over to me. I'm wearing on my robe from earlier since I hate bras and he has seen me butt naked before so why not.