7| Barbie&Beatrice

Caley

"I was wondering if you would want to come with me to Jameson's party on Friday night?" Ben asked me and I shrugged nonchalantly.

"Sure, it's whatever," I told him and he grinned widely.

"So you don't mind?" he asked a bit surprised and I shook my head. "Even if Cole sees you with me?" he asked me and he never mentioned Cole was gonna be there.

"He's gonna be there?" I asked curiously and he shrugged cluelessly.

"I dunno, probably since he's in the football team," he told me. I swallowed deeply and pushed the dreading thought aside, nodding.

"Yeah I can still go to the party with you," I said and he smirked evilly at me. Wait! Why am I agreeing on going to the party with him?!

"Awesome, I'll pick you up?" he asked and I chewed on my bottom lip. Going to the party was one thing I don't know I can handle, but him picking me up with the chance of Cole beating him up, I don't think so.

"Uhm I'll get a ride from Cole to Jameson's, if he doesn't go then I'll text you," I said and he nodded, taking a gulp of water.

"Ben! Ben, Ben, Ben! Benjamin!" his sister burst through the doors and instantly jumped on her brother. "Hi Ben's girlfriend," she smiled at me as she clung onto Ben and I can't help but smile back at how cute she is.

"Hey," I greeted back. She started jumping up and down on Ben's lap as he held her arms to prevent her from falling.

"Mom and dad said you need to play with me!" she said cheerily and he smiled at her, shaking her head.

"I'm studying Beatrice," he told her which made her pout so she turned her head and crawled over to my lap that caught me off guard. Ooh she smells good.

"Can you play with me?" she asked me and I shrugged.

"Sure but I need to help Ben study too," I said her eyes lit up, hugging my neck tightly before jumping away from me.

"I'll bring my dollies!" she called out as she rushed to her rom I'm guessing, Benjamin groaned.

"You like kids?" he asked me and I smiled, nodding.

"I have a younger brother," I told him and he nodded, grinning at me.

"Well that explains it," his sister came back with a handful of Barbies in hand and she dumped it all on the ground. She handed me one and a dress the Barbie should change into. "Oh dear lord. Were doing something Beatrice, we can't play now!" Ben muttered the first part and I giggled at his expression.

His sister ignored him and handed him Ken which made him look at the doll with a confused look. I laughed out loud and they both looked at me.

"Were busy Beatrice," Ben sighed, running out of patience with his sister.

"Play!" she screamed and that's when he shut up, moving his books aside as he pretended he was enjoying playing with dolls, I chuckled.

I sat down on the floor like how Ben did and changed Barbies clothing while Ben played with the pink car. He's such a guy.

"I'll run your people over!" he said, running the car over the Barbies on the floor and Beatrice threw him a doll that made me chuckle. Woo! they're too funny.

"Okay, you will get married okay?" we both looked at her weirdly and she grinned. "Barbie and Ken!" she clarified but we still gave her the same weird look.

"Why can't you play on your own Beatrice?" her brother asked her and she shook her head, handing me Barbie and handing Ben Ken.

"Cause I like playing dollies with people," she said, grabbing the bag of chips and dragging it on the floor as she munched on it.

"Just invite Monica then," Ben said and she shook her head.

"I don't like her," she blurted out and I gave her a quirk brow. This kid-?!

"Okay then," I mumbled.

"Just play with me please!" she begged and we sighed in unison, nodding. This will be so eventful.

Benjamin

My sister is so fucking annoying! She's killing the mood between me and Caley and now I have to play with her dolls. She's gonna regret asking me to even play with her.

"Oh no! Barbie got ran over by a car! Barbie dies," I ran her doll over with the toy car and she screamed that was ear deafening.

"Noooooo!!!" I poked my ears and she grabbed the toy car, hitting me with it repeatedly. Like that affects me.

"You're so mean," Caley said, changing the dress of Barbie and I quirk a brow at her. "She's only four, of course she would want to play with her brother," is she siding with Beatrice? What did my sister do to her?

"Well boys don't play with dollies," I picked up a dress and gave it a weird look, tossing it over to Beatrice who threw a tantrum, my brows rose up.

"Stop it Ben!" She screamed, jumping onto me as she fist her hand, hitting me on my arm with all her mite, turning her face red, her eyes watering. "Stop!" she cried, I sighed.

"Okay I'll stop, I'm sorry, don't tell mom and dad," I pulled her tiny body onto mine and gave her a hug. I didn't mean to make my little sister cry, I was just trying to prove a point that I didn't want to play with Barbies. Now I'll get in trouble if mom or dad hears her downstairs. "Shhh, I'm sorry," I brushed her hair back and she was still crying.

"Look what you did," Caley said and I gave her a flat look. I know it was a mistake provoking my sister but I didn't know she would take it seriously and cry. Well she's a kid, what was I thinking. "C'mere Beatrice," Caley opened her arms and Beatrice moved over to her, rubbing her eyes as she hiccuped, crawling onto her lap and burying her face on her face. "Shhh, it's okay, we'll play now, you can be the princess," she pulled Beatrice shoulders away so my sister would look at her and cupped both her cheeks.

"Okay," Beatrice agreed, glaring at me before she moved back to her dollies. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my book so I would start my homework. Using Caley as a tutor is just an excuse, I'm actually smart with biology but pretended to be a dumb jock so she would actually tutor me, my plan is working at least.

"No!" Beatrice pouted as she took my book, struggling as she grab it away and placed it back on the bed, giving me a boy Barbie.

"I need to study Beatrice," I told her in a plead but she ignored my statement, handing me a pants and a shirt. I'm guessing I should be changing the doll then.

"I actually like guys who plays with kids," Caley told me and my brows rose up. She does?! Well damn I love playing with kids.

"Really? What a coincidence cause I like Barbies," I grabbed another doll and beam at her direction, she chuckled.

"Sure," she grinned. Beatrice snatched the Barbie that I took and stuck her tongue out at me. I gave her a shocked look but this kid just rolled her eyes at me. Oh okay.