11| Trust me

"Heeeey!" Denise walked in my room, posing by the door with a beam on her face. She's mom's sister which was weird because she's only 5 years older than us, she's more of a sister to me.

Mom told me that when we were toddlers, Denise used to play with me and Cole as dollys, well daddy's cousin Brando used to play with Cole often and I'm stuck with Denise and was used as a play toy, more of a dress up doll, it was weird.

"Hey," I greeted out as I tried to do my homework.

"What's up with my favourite niece?" she sat on my bed, took my phone and started giggling.

"I'm your only niece, and what're you doing?" I tried snatching my phone but she reached high so I couldn't get it.

"Who's Benjamin, huh Cayley?" she scrolled down my text messages and I huffed out a breath, sitting back on my chair.

"A friend," I told her and she quirk a brow, a mischievous smile forming on her lips.

"A friend? A boyfriend? A guy friend? A friend you hang out with when you're only bored? A friend you like? A friend who?" she went on and I chuckled, shaking my head.

"A friend." I plainly said and she gave me a bored look.

"So a boyfriend," she assumed and I but my bottom lip, shaking my head once again.

"Hey Denise," Cole walked in my room, greeting out Denise as he hugged her.

"Hey Cole, my favourite nephew- well no not really, I like Danny better," she said and I laughed out loud as Cole glared at her. "I'm kidding, you're my favourite. Danny doesn't do shit." Denise said and I chuckled.

"Thought so," Cole gave her a knowing smirk before she jumped on him, pressing his face on the bed. "Denise! Get off!" he said with his deep voice and I was dying on my spot as both Denise and my brother battled.

"So Cole, who's Benjamin?" Denise asked and my body went rigid.

"Why?" he frowned deeply and glanced at me before looking at Denise curiously.

"Just answer the question, do you know him?" she asked and I turned my attention to my computer, no longer interested in the conversation.

"Yeah I do, he's my enemy." I gulped deeply and closed my eyes shut. "Why'd you ask?" Cole asked and I can feel Denise's gaze piercing through my back. I was waiting for Denise to expose me and I but my tongue.

"No reason, just asking," she said and I let out a breath in relief. Cole will hate me for sure if he finds out about me and the guy he hates, Benjamin Porter.

"Cayley? Do you know something about this?" I moved my attention to him, shaking my head. He gave me a suspicious look and I shrugged a shoulder.

"Dinners ready!" I heard dad call us and I shut my laptop close as Denise grin at me. Cole literally dashed downstairs cause he's a hungry belly.

"So why're you talking to the person your brother hates?" I shut my door close and pressed a finger on my lips, my eyes wide as I gaze at her.

"Keep it down Denise!" I sneered, she smirked at me, resting comfortably on my bed.

"Why? Keeping something Cayley?" she looked at me like she knows something and looked down the floor, my cheeks heating up at the memory. "C'mon, tell me! I won't tell your mom or anyone, I promise." She told me and I chewed the insides of my cheeks. I do trust Denise, she's more like a sister to me than an aunt.

"Okay well... I kind of... some what... Slept with him," I squeezed my eyes closed, waiting for her to say something and I peek one eye open. Her face was shocked and I pursed my lips shut.