🐾INTRODUCTION🐾

Today, there is a widespread storm. The weather forecast had warned since yesterday that a summer storm would pass through the central region.

Travelers are advised to avoid traveling due to possible flooding in some areas.

But right now, I am not worried about the flooding. After receiving a call from my younger brother saying that View B had run away from home, I start to worry about where that child could have gone. She was not answering her phone.

As I anxiously walked around the store, my eyes caught sight of a small figure standing in the pouring rain, soaking wet. I recognized her immediately.

"View B, come in quickly or you will catch a cold!"

I looks around the store for an umbrella to run out and get her, but seeing my sister was so drenched and not responding to my calls, I decided to run to her myself.

I tried to quickly pull the small figure out of the rain.

"I told you to run for shelter, you might get struck by lightning."

"Do you really care about me?"

"Of course I do. Even if you were just a stray dog or cat in the rain, I would help you."

The smaller figure stubbornly shook off my grip.

Then I am not going in. Why do you have to hate me?"

"Don't start arguing now. Just come in."

"When we were kids, you loved me and cared about me. Why, as we grew up, did you become so distant? Is it because I'm an stupid ?"

"Stupid girl."

"Because I'm really stupid."

"Who would complain during a lightning storm? I told you to come inside. We can talk later."

"If I wasn't your sister, would you love me?"

That question, tinged with hurt, make me stop. At that moment, I couldn't tell if my sister is just being dramatic or if she is crying, because the heavy rain had wash away her tears. I stand there, unsure of how to respond.

"What will it take for me to be loved like Mike B ? Why do I seem like the black sheep of the family? Is it because Mom loves me so much that you don't want to get involve, don't want to care, don't want to talk to me? I love you, P'May. I just want you to pay attention to me."

The small figure then fell to the ground, crying like a small child.
At that moment, I have forgot about the rain, as I am too shocked to think about dragging View B to shelter.

"Can't you love me?"

"Yes, I can."

I replied, crouching down and gently holding my sister's face, who now looks shock and had stop crying.

"I love you."

"What... what did you say?"

"Good person... I love you."

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿