🐾16. AV is the cause🐾

"What do you mean?"

I looked at View B, dumbfounded by the serious words that came out of her mouth. She said that if I proposed to her... she would be okay with it. But when I stayed silent for a while, the younger sister who was acting all serious at first started to squinting her eyes and stick out her tongue. 

"Bleh! I was just joking. Why did you stay quiet, P'May? Are you mad?"

View B, who changed the mood from serious to playful, leaned closer to me until our noses almost touch and laughs.

"Don't take it so seriously. I just wanted to lighten the mood." 

"I'm fine, really."

I took a step back, shaking my head. For a second, I almost blurted out, "Really? Then let's get married," or something like that, if it weren't for her quick revelation because the atmosphere around us had become very quiet.

"Hurry up and get dresses so we can go inside. We've been here for a while already. If someone comes to change clothes, we won't be able to move."

"Okay... By the way, can women propose to someone?"

I ignored the rhetorical question and walked into the hallway, leaving View B to change her clothes. Not long after, the two of us walked into the hallway.

Amidst a large crowd, this place was transformed into a traditional Japanese market. It recreated the atmosphere of a festival with food stalls, ice cream, claw machines, and various arcade games.

If you wanted to buy something to eat or play a game, all you had to do was scan the barcode on your wrist at the machine for added convenience. My little sister was having a great time, excited about all the new and unfamiliar things, enjoying the convenience as if she had a credit card on her wrist.

After we had eaten enough, we went to soak in the onsen, which was the main reason we came. This experience really opened my eyes to the fact that everyone undressed without any shame.

"It's probably only you, P'May, who could make me lose my confidence. Other than that... I can hold my own pretty well."

View B looked at the figures of the other women in the changing room and slowly undressed without feeling embarrassed anymore, since we had already seen everything of each other.

"My nipples are the pride of the nation." 

"You're crazy."

I shake my head, feeling exhausted by how much naughtier my little sister was compared to when we were in Thailand. View B now looked like a cheeky 12-year-old girl again.

"I'm going to take a shower." 

"I'm going too."

The little girl said, hooking her arm around mine with her naked body, and we go to soak in one of the more than ten hot springs. We stand there, deciding where to start, and eventually we chose the closest one, since it is empty.

"This is so relaxing. Why doesn't our country have anything like this?'

"Because we absolutely refuse to let other Thais see us naked. Earlier, I think I saw other Thais here."

View B immediately covered her chest with her hands, looking horrified.

"True. As soon as P'May mentioned that there were Thais here, I felt embarrassed. Why should we be embarrassed in front of people from our own country?"

"Because Thais tend to gossip, you know. They like to criticize others' appearances, while people here mind their own business. Or they might gossip, but we can't understand it either way. Just like you said you had a better figure than the others in the locker room."