🐾26. Please take a look🐾

Both View B and I have already done getting dressed. The little one showed no signs of concern, unlike me, who is now trying hard to come up with a bunch of excuses. I could definitely feel that Paint had figured it out when I mentioned the mosquito bite and using a coin to scrape it off.

There is no theory that says you can fix a mosquito bite with a coin. It's just a hickey, and I'm very familiar with these things because it's not like I've never had experience with them before.

"How are you going to tell your friend about us?"

View B asked in a normal tone, showing no signs of fear.

 "I don't know. I just hope they don't ask."

"But it seems like your friend is pretty curious, isn't she? Otherwise, she wouldn't have spent so much time sitting in the cafe trying to catch you. I really want to know how you're going to handle this."

"Why do I feel like you're enjoying this?" 

"Isn't it fun?"

I don't see anything fun in having to make excuses to make something we did look good in other people's eyes. Right now, Paint and Mai are sitting in the living room watching TV, waiting for the two of us, as they usually do.

This person usually stayed hidden in the bedroom, focused on their own work, not interacting much with others. But as soon as the two of us showed up, Mai was the first to speak, as if she couldn't contain herself any longer.

"Finally, I'm going to see this child of May's. So cute, so small, so adorable and so precious."

I looked at Mai, who still had no idea what we were to each other, although Paint had already hinted that the person in the bathroom is my little sister.

"She may be small, but she's like a pepper!" 

Paint said with a smile, looking at the two of us. 

"Hello, View."

"I'll take you back now."

"What's the rush? You just got here."

Mai said, looking disappointed. Paint, who knew well how uncomfortable I was, teased even more.

"Yeah, you just got together. Why rush back?"

Got together?

"You guys are so ambiguous."

Mai replied, clearly enjoying the joke, as she stand up and dusted off the couch before inviting View B to sit down.

"You can sit here, no need to be shy. Make yourself at home." 

"Make yourself at home? In that case, I won't hold back."

"How cute!"

Mai complimented her warmly, then sit down next to View B, with Paint sitting close to the other side, making sure not to let her out of her sight. It's clear these two are about to start something.

The interrogation was intense, especially with Paint, who knew everything about our relationship but still didn't say anything.

The scariest person is the one who knows but acts indifferent. 

"How did you and May meet?"

Paint is the first to ask. View B looks at my friend, not wanting to back down, as if this was some kind of guessing game.

"I don't really remember, but we just met." She answered.

"And how long have you known each other? Why has May never let anything slip?"