🐾04.HER STORY🐾

It seems I'm causing trouble for the family again...

Mom called me and yelled at me after I got home. She said View B kept looking at her favorite spaghetti carbonara but refused to eat it because she was afraid of getting fat.

Maybe seeing this made Mike B angry, so he jokingly put some in his mouth. When he saw how delicious it was, he ended up eating it all. Now the twins are having a huge fight, and View B is crying non-stop because she's mad that her favorite food was eaten.

Oh...such a small thing, so adorable. Crying over just this.

[Is it too much to ask to make another box for the little one? You could send it by LineMan... Mommy feels sorry for the little one crying like she's going to faint.]

"Mommy, don't be too exaggerated it. She's not crying her eyes out. You're being too indulgent."

[Mommy can't stand to see View B crying.]

I rubbed my faced tiredly from seeing Mommy's overdoing it before agreeing, even though I couldn't see it.

"Okay, I'll stop by and bringing to you as soon as I'm done with it."

[Let me know when you're coming. I'll pick it up. I don't want Dad to know. He doesn't like fuss.]

I hung up the phone and sat down, crossing my arms and massaging my temples. Right now, I'm living in a shared house with friends. We call it a "shared house," a rental concept where people share appliances and don'tvhave to buy extras, just pay the rent.

We do things together, like play games, eat, and have similar interests, which helps keep me from feeling lonely being here alone.

"Is it okay if I cook at this time?"

I said to my roommate "Paint," who was watching a drama after the news.

"Sure, but make a little extra because I'm hungry."

"What if I don't make extra?"

"Then I won't let you cook because the smell will bother me while watching TV."

My roommate smiled brightly, looking in a good mood but a bit annoying. This house is full of female friends because we carefully select them based on our preferences and safety. It's not that men are bad, but it's just more comfortable with women, because sometimes we get a little wild without meaning to.

"There's no way, huh? Anyway, you have make a little extra."

I smile and start preparing spaghetti noodles.

While cooking, I glance at the TV screen where my friend was attentively watching the drama.

"Is it really that good? What country is this series from?"

"Korea."

"Watching it without Thai dubbing?"

"It gives a better mood."

"Ah, I see."

I watching the actors express their emotions on the screen and I was impressed by their craft. They could convey happiness and sadness as if they were commanded to do so.

"These actors are really good."

"Especially the Korean actors, they are really, really good. They make you cry with their sad scenes."

"And the Thai actors aren’t good?"

"They are good, but the plots are usually just about love, which can’t be helped. The general audience…"

"No demand, no supply."

I replies with a smile, understanding.

"So, what’s the plot of this story? By the way, why does the heroine’s face look familiar?"