🐾05.The Role of The Older Brother🐾

I still can't think and continue developing the plot. While the great writer, my talented younger sister, is eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Apart from wanting to encourage her, give her some incentive to spend money, I now also have to figure out how to turn in the next part of the homework.

"Khun May, there's a flower delivery for you."

Arune, the face of the store, knocking on the door of the room where I usually work or manage some documents, bringing a large bouquet of flowers. I clasped my hands and looked at the flowers before leaning back in the chair, feeling bored.

"Why do men think that all women should love flowers? They are beautiful, but they are useless. Apart from putting them in a vase, there is nothing else you can do with them."

"The giver doesn't think about their usefulness. They give them as a way to express their feelings, like 'I like you', 'I love you' or something like that."

"Has Intuorn ever given you something like this?"

"Never."

"And if you received it, would you like it?"

"For someone we care about, anything they give is appreciated. Khun May, isn't there someone you like?"

"Well..."

I rolled my eyes, changing the subject.

"Anyway, thank you for the flowers."

"Fah didn't buy you flowers, Khun May. Why are you thanking me?"

Arune laughing and turn around, ready to leave the room. But before she left, she couldn't resist turning around and asking again.

"Khun May, isn't there someone you like?"

"Don't try to fool me. I won't fall for it."

"Hehe."

The sweet-faced girl left. I glances at the flowers placed on the table before shifting my gaze to the desk drawer on the right, where I usually keep small knick-knacks. Inside, there was a jar filled with folded paper stars some beautifully made, some not so much rolling around. It had never been opened.

It was the only jar I had kept and never discarded, unlike other jars or knick-knacks I had received in the past.

"I wanted to have a Valentine's Day with you, so I made this for you, P'May... hehe."

It's true... It really depends on the person giving it. No matter how silly it is, we will still see how valuable it is.

Ring...

The sound of my cell phone, which I had set to a classic ringtone, suddenly rang.

When I saw that it was a call from "Lee," the half-Hong Kong guy who was trying to woo me, I could only sigh and reluctantly answer the call.

"Hello."

[I just came back. Did you like the flowers?]

"They're nice. But next time, don't buy anything. It's a waste."

[For you, it's not a waste. But if you don't like flowers, if you don't know what you like, I won't be able to guess what's in your heart. Taking you out to eat is weird because you're the owner of the restaurant and you make the most delicious food I've ever been to. I don't even know what to say when I call anymore.]

"Aren't you tired? I've been so cold to you for months now, and yet you keep trying. Anyone else would have given up by now."

[I don't give up on people I really like. You've probably never really liked anyone, so you don't understand.]